ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 731312
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Indeed, for me too lol. I'm going to bed.

12 hours until I post the next page! What will happen to Strop's arrow!? Who is this mysterious wanderer?

Stay tuned for page four!!!

Elementz
Elementz
9 posts
Nomad

thats a nice picture, well done.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Thanks, and now we have page four!

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/stropepic4.png

Strop revealed! Strop agrees with Kingryan: he doesn't like the hood.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

the more and more I look at anthro ninja-strop I just totally wig out and think that it's made of pure silly. Lol. But then again, a child with claws that can slice through anything is kinda silly.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I'm going to post some Fan-Art...because I feel like it!

I drew it today in Science when I had finished all the work for the year...

Its a picture of Strop!

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/strop3.jpg

I am very proud of myself for learning how to make the picture a link

I hope it works!

What do ya think?

KingRyan

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

@ thoad: Obviously teh furries is not for you :P

@ kingryan: OMG AWESOME. At first I wondered why I was wearing an oldies woolen vest and was fat and balding, then I read the caption.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

@ kingryan: OMG AWESOME. At first I wondered why I was wearing an oldies woolen vest and was fat and balding, then I read the caption.

Whoa..I didn't even try for the balding! I so can't draw!

Hmm...I might try again tomorrow in Science...lol!

KingRyan
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh, well you see how the mane starts somewhere on the neck? Ordinarily horses have hair over the poll and also have a forelock. Since this geezer Strop was missing those I concluded you left it out on purpose :P Accidental brilliance eh.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

lol!

Originally, I was planning on giving you long, silky hair and dressed you in a pink nightdress....but...my art skills failed on me...

Hey...maybe my English teacher (just an art teacher who gives me 100%) might draw something for me....

KIngRyan

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yeah I can see that happening:

"Hey teach, could you draw me a horse-man wearing with long silky hair in a pink dress?"

"Ryan, maybe you ought to see the school counsellor."

xD

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Originally, I was planning on giving you long, silky hair and dressed you in a pink nightdress....but...my art skills failed on me...
*takes out own art skills*

Unfortunately not many of you will see the result of this, since I'm merging it with a drawing Strop requested that wouldn't be okay on a PG13 forum...
raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

as long as we can see it zoph it would be fine! send us the link here!

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

wow strop! i didnt know u could draw such a thing!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

OH WHAT YOU'RE DOING THAT!?

*nosebleeds, faints*

Uhm. Anyway, only here for one minute.

So here's page five:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/stropepic5.png

oooooooh, cinematic.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

OH WHAT YOU'RE DOING THAT!?

*nosebleeds, faints*
I totally am. Once I get past drawn rants and entries. I already have most of the lineart, though.

Yay, a new page! Love the shading in the last frame. But the motion is confusing throughout the others~
Showing 196-210 of 1567