ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 749488
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Heh, people, as funny as it might be to make cards, I would recommend you make a thread for your AG deck? Mainly because I know it can be annoying with other people postin images in your art thread...
Just asking.
And hoping to see the ref for DM soon, Strop. The AG version, at least?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I like the light beam censorship and the potential penicorn plushie.

Yep, ignoring everything else and commenting on those things.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I would recommend you make a thread for your AG deck?

yes well that was a one time image, and it was mainly a joke, although I do believe there is already a competition going on that is...well not kicking off too well.

yeah I actually had to take another look at that and found that it does look a bit like one. The sad part is that I actually once joked Strop for being one himself in one of my ASC entries...I believe it was the "WTF I can't draw that!" theme....yeah.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I would recommend you make a thread for your AG deck?

I made one! Find it Here!
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yep, ignoring everything else and commenting on those things.

xD Trust you to do that. Yes, that is a penicorn plushie. I can't light-beam censor that so I had to go with the black square...

And hoping to see the ref for DM soon, Strop. The AG version, at least?

No way, I'd have to erase what makes DM DM in order to make her suitable for AG >:
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

No way, I'd have to erase what makes DM DM in order to make her suitable for AG >:

You could always use that dreaded thing called "Underwear":P
Or Censorbars.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Lol...I just noticed the light censoring! Very...intriguing!

So are you saying that the thing that makes DM DM would be likely to get you the DM in the Art Contest?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

So are you saying that the thing that makes DM DM would be likely to get you the DM in the Art Contest?

No, it would probably just get me banned from AG. But still...

You could always use that dreaded thing called "Underwear":P

THERE IS UNDERWEAR D:
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Just to prove that I've been working on stuff...I got permission and all that so...

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/dmportrait.jpg

Here is a portrait of DragonMistress! There. Perfectly acceptable. That wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

THE HAIR IS NOT RIGHT D:

Eh. I will fix it tomorrow.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Eh.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh!!?!!!!!!?!?!!!?!!?!!?!?!?????!?!?!?!?!?

/Canadagasm
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Oh DM. How I miss her. Although she has been back. Kinda sorta almost. She should come back for good. Forget real life, embrace AG life!

Pleeease...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Aw, poor 'voidy.

Well, seeing as I did get permission from DM to use her character and likeness, and she seems satisfied with the images thus far, I shall post a revised version of the mod lineup!

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/womtitle-3.png

Testing out the scrolly-bar thing!

I also redid Zophia.

LuciferSatanis
LuciferSatanis
179 posts
Nomad

hmg. that is really good!

Especially the brain in a jar o-o

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hmm, looking good, Strop. And you got DragonMistress into it as well. The cap om Zophia looks a little off, but otherwise I think it looks alright.
And I am looking forward to it, mainly because I will be almost done with the project when it starts.

Showing 601-615 of 1567