ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 749607
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Kinda neat how you're calling awareness to women who have unevenly sized breasts. Or maybe that's the anti-gravity drive she had installed.

On the last video, I wondered how you suddenly became a skinny white guy. That's real ninja stuff. But then I was like "oh."

fab
I did not read that as fab, like, the first eight times.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

no no, you're about to witness real ninja feats as preformed by strip's magically transforming cleavage >_>

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Someone apparently needs to get reading lenses.....

Nice videos Strop, come to think of it you DO look like my family doctor.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

no no, you're about to witness real ninja feats as preformed by strip's magically transforming cleavage >_>
Hey, I wasn't complaining or anything. I'm not saying I have anything against it, or anything against, you know, symmetry. It's just that... well, you know... the horse thing, and, I mean, it's not like I have anything against horses, and, well, I mean, the horse head isn't like... Well, it's kinda not... I mean...

Moving on. Is that just the lighting, or should you consider getting more sun Do people think you're weird for wearing shirts like that/using mugs like that to not drink coffee?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

itt: you fapping to ponies bro, or are you just confused?

people do notice when I wear horsey shirts. this is good. one must spread the good word!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Not gonna lie, I would wear the horsey shirt...

And as Nicho said, Strip from the neck down is amazing, from the neck up, well still amazing you just have to be a stallion to appreciate it.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Not really either. Like, meh, furries. My primary reaction was actually snickering at "as a gift for those of you who appreciate horses with boobs", having guessed at who those might be.

But hey, give me a call when you draw her making out with another gir- I mean, when you finish the picture. Preferably that tiger from earlier. Think about it.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I WOULD link you to the picture in cen's thread where strip was making out with sai, but that caused cen enough trouble already...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I am still pretty sure that kid was making so much fuss because you had censored it. If you get that butthurt about a picture being there, it is obviously because you can't do the fapping properly.

That said, it is still the one picture people comment on. So screw you, Strop.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'M SORRY IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME I'M SORRY!!! >_<

I am still pretty sure that kid was making so much fuss because you had censored it. If you get that butthurt about a picture being there, it is obviously because you can't do the fapping properly.

Yeah it definitely had to be the censor bars. I mean they make mountains out of molehills, those things. If they weren't there all you would have seen was Strip with her fingers down Sai's pa-

UHHHHHHHHH NOTHING TO SEE HERE
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

p.s. I uploaded an updated version of Strip-with-less-asymmetrical-boobs (not because Xzeno was pointing them out, moreso because I already knew of the asymmetry and it bothered me...), you can find it on page 140. Background may follow.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

All I have to say is that you bring out my inner furry with your blatant disregard of taste so far as art and contemporary social sciences are concerned.

*blinks twice*

Ahem. I do believe I had a frog in my throat whilst speaking previously. Allow me to correct myself:

"All I have to say is that you bring out my inner fury...etc.."

Bully, old chap.
Bully.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Good thing you changed the word, lest Xzeno goes for your jugular vein.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Haha, it might still happen.

I just took another look and Strip, and maybe I'm just looking at this wonky, but her nose and hair have really similar colors, which seems to make them blend together... I just thought it made the lower half of her face look rather- blobbish.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

lol is voidy mellowing out, or is his senescence causing his dysphasia to act up

or is it possible to overcome one's distaste by drawing nice enough boobs? I must take this as a compliment!

kyouzou, you're not looking at it wonky, it's a known issue that causes both cen and headaches... i'll have to figure out some kind of fix. it may involve giving strips hair streaks or a tint.

Showing 1396-1410 of 1567