ForumsProgramming Forumtutorials on an ipod

9 3447
Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

I dont know if anybody will even try this but I found out that you can take videos off of youtube using software or a website(just search youtube videos on an ipod) and can then put them on your ipod, I'm trying this out right now with flash tutorials because whenever Im on my computer I end up doing other stuff then learning about flash so I though this would be a good way for me to learn about it, I'll post again on the results later.

• 9 Replies
Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

ok i just downloaded the a tutorial, and it works hurray!
If anyone was wondering what I used to convert it I used a website caled vixy.net to convert all you need to do is copy and paste the url set the file type and bang it will start donwloading.

noobgai
noobgai
12 posts
Nomad

well, i have a program on my ipod that lets me download youtube videos and play them even with no internet connection. And on firefox i can download videos :/

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

well I use safari and this was a new find for me so I was pretty stoked lol, Im guessing you have a ipod touch? And what program do you have?

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Okay well this is all good but what does this have to do with the community?

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

lol i dont exactly know I thought that it might be something people would try out, it might be spam, it might now but whats done is done.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Yep true but still great tutorials.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

craker its not stupid, so seriously dont call peoples threads stupid thats just rude and disrespectful I honestly though people might like to try this out, and by the things people have posted no has but still that gives you no reason to call it stupid.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I just download youtube video with orbit and then encode them into quicktime with anyconverter and then put the on ipod its not very hard.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

I know there are probably lots of different ways to do it, thats just the way i found. What's orbit anyways?

Showing 1-9 of 9