ForumsSupport ForumA Formal Request to Armorgames.

19 3221
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

I would like to affiliate with armorgames. I recently created an invisionfree forum, and I look to armorgames for publicity, a trade, so to speak. A small button, a redirect link, even a stickied topic of my forum would be enough. In exchange for this advertisement, I will make a redirect forum to the armorgames website. If you would like a button for members to click on, I would be more than happy to make one.
Also, if you would rather i integrate the armorgames community into the website skin itself, I would be more than happy to do THAT as well.
So, mods, admins, whoever, think this over and get back to me. I'm sure it would be beneficial to the both of us as owners of websites, and maybe we could both have some more members among the ranks.

If you don't want this offer, I understand completely. But, if you do, please reply here.

Dirkpitt's Hideout

Yes, the site is currently empty. It was made five minutes ago. But I assure you it will become more full as we get more members.

• 19 Replies
Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Yes, you will get more people, but how?
If it is only from AG, then the link to AG would not do anything. Unless you somehow get people who have not yet joined AG to see it, then it would not help at all.

And what exactly will the forum do, if I may ask?

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

it isn't ONLY from Ag. I plan on doing this with other websites as well.
Its, well, a forum. It will have a custom made skin color, a chatroom built INTO the skin itself, a music playlist, and perhaps a miniclip arcade.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

That might work out, if you can socialize with other websites as well.
But that means you must put a link to their website and do everything that you compromise here, and there, right?
I apologize for my grammar.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Yes. In fact, as this is a much smaller forum than armorgames, I'm putting a button RIGHT into the skin. So, it's always there. watching you.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Sounds scary. I won't interfere. I'll leave it to the mods and admins. But thank you for the info.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

You're welcome. If anybody has more questions, I would be more than happy to answer them.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

If you really wanted a formal request, you should've contacted an adminstrator directly (i.e. Carlie -- yes she is on vacation, but maybe a moderator at best)

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I like this idea but get this.AG would have way more people and the chance of getting those people to start spamming are very,very high.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

im not looking for feedback. im looking for a moderator to grant or deny this.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

a mod giving their feedback does nothing for you.If you want to make a business proposition with them then contact them using the appropriate contact button on the navigation bar,and send them an e-mail and put it under the right category of message.(I think it was like business deal or something)Anyways even then you would need to probably have a good net worth of members before they would even consider making such a deal.Have you ever heard of the phrase "You can't make money without money" well its the same deal in this case.You can't make your site more popular(easily)without it being popular already.Do you understand?

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

so u want fre advertiseing hmm not gona happen

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

this is not free advertising. its called an affiliation.
I will contact the armorgames site itself then. thanks crimson.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well,yeah probably wont work..hmm lets see,spammers will be attracted badly, be more ghost profiles that mods have to keep up with,and more people posting in the forums about random stuff they dont even know about.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

ok, seriously. itd be new freaking members. The site they come from has nothing to do with it.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i never said anything about the site they come from.

Showing 1-15 of 19