Peasant

SPOILER WARNINGthis will beat the gameSPOILER WARNING

ok theres

• 141 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

For some reason, the game stopped allowing me to guy goods, so i can;'t complete my current mission, so i can't progress.

FrankPX
FrankPX
3 posts
Nomad

Can anybody help me?

I found four treasure maps. I discovered on spot that is THE EXACT same spot as one of the maps. I go there, nothing happens. I've tried several times but to no avail.

Do I need to perform some kind of action to actually receive the treasure?

Johnnieboy0
Johnnieboy0
6 posts
Nomad

im confused about where inlet is

altootje86
altootje86
5 posts
Nomad

after reloading my game I had an other main mission which out of the blue seemed to be fulfilled (secret of dark crystal). in some tavernes people asked me if it truly was the dark crystal. however it's not in my inventory. I went back to my 'home port', in this case Fortalesa, but that guy who lended me the boat in the beginning is nowhere to find. How can I finish this game? do I need to increase my fame or something? or is it a little mistake because when I started the game the main mission was to find the ancient manuscript or something? (as is seems a mistake to me that in the beginning you're told that you'll lose your fame if you retreat from attacks, which I've done all the time immediately, but my fame keeps intact. always)

altootje86
altootje86
5 posts
Nomad

Frank PX, have you 'landed' your ship softly on the place where the treasure should be? if you land, you can search it. but don't land there with too much speed, you'll probably get stuck (my own experience, haha)

Can anybody help me?
I found four treasure maps. I discovered on spot that is THE EXACT same spot as one of the maps. I go there, nothing happens. I've tried several times but to no avail.
Do I need to perform some kind of action to actually receive the treasure?
FrankPX
FrankPX
3 posts
Nomad

Yeah I landed it...

I also landed it with too much speed once and got stuck like you, haha!

Anyway, I landed the ship on the exact same spot.. but how do I SEARCH? Sorry if this is a strange question.

I just wanna find some treasures and stuff, in stead of just trading. Because I have more than 1 million dollar and can kill any pirate, so that's getting boring.

altootje86
altootje86
5 posts
Nomad

If you're landed, you'll see a notification on the left top of your screen. click on it or press "L". now you're getting an options screen: search, repair ship and go back sailing. I'm sure you'll know what you're supposed to click then... aye?

altootje86
altootje86
5 posts
Nomad

by the way: Am I the only one having the problem described above? also the date doesn't seem to change, only if I have to repair my ship (which will cost minimal 1 day) it changes. (therefore it's very easy to complete tasks you do for the townhall...)

or am I supposed to find the man in this banland? (never been there, but I think I can find it when I have time to play again)

altootje86
altootje86
5 posts
Nomad

another weird thing: after taking a treasure map from the taverne in Banland, and directly afterwards finding a (different) treasure on that pathway, my fame circle turned out empty and my explorer score turned NaN. WHAT?! yups.... anyway, I didn't find my man there though...! (and now I've truly got the ancient manuscript, it really pops up in my inventory. just too bad that my main job has somehow automatically changed from finding the manuscript to the dark crystal...

xXlildrumaboyXx
xXlildrumaboyXx
3 posts
Nomad

where do you get start the search for the tiger's eyes

FrankPX
FrankPX
3 posts
Nomad

YAY it finally worked!

Thank you very much!

greeny
greeny
2 posts
Nomad

I am confused...

I really don't understand how to get a treasure map. I know you get it in taverns by talking to people but I have talked to so many people and none of them have treasure maps. What tavern do you suggest has a treasure map, or in other words, where did you get you treasure map?

Strikedown
Strikedown
10 posts
Nomad

I just ported at one town, and kept on talking to the same person. Eventually he offered to sell me a treasure map.

Z00mbiekiller
Z00mbiekiller
9 posts
Blacksmith

Treasures here:
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2227407/master-of-secret-sea-treasures-hunting

AnamCara
AnamCara
3 posts
Nomad

Has anyone been able to find the Dark Crystal/finish the game?

Showing 31-45 of 141