Peasant

SPOILER WARNINGthis will beat the gameSPOILER WARNING

ok theres

• 141 Replies
beany
beany
1 posts
Nomad

I have found the dark crystal, but i dot no where i got it from?

spliffmaniac
spliffmaniac
1 posts
Nomad

OK, so I followed the advice of MikalSerity and quickly made a stack of money. Someone earlier gave the walkthrough for the Tear main mission. I did it all and then I looked for Vilem Hein.

TWO TIPS:

Vilem Hein: He is always on a galleon (or whatever is the name of the most expensive ship available). But it might be a merchant or battle, not neccesarily a pirate ship. The quickestr way to find him is to go to a port, such as Antalya, and hang round the port engaging every ship that leaves. If he is not on it then retreat from combat. When no more ships appear go north, off the screen, then south back to the port. Everytime you leave the screen more ships are generated randomly. In this way you can engage lots of ships quickly. Eventually you will find him.

Combat: The best way to win is to ram the other ship without taking damage or damaging the other ship. Board it. Kill everyone on board and take their ship. Ships are expensive to repair, but crew can be bought cheaply.

When I engaged Vilem I took too much damage trying to ram and retreatred. Nonetheless I still won. You are then given a mission called 'escare's piece of crap'. The game then conveniently crashes.

It might be conincidence, but I got bored looking for Vilem and called my ship- where are you?. I found him immediately after this. Might help, can't hurt.

Thanks to all for all the tips.

sUpergaMeAddictman
sUpergaMeAddictman
2 posts
Nomad

lol thanks everyone, this guide is AMAZING. but i have a question and was wondering if anyone could fix it. i reloaded the game after saving it and my main mission went from finding the diamond arc to the dark crystal. help! (P.S. i never visited Banland).

Darkexa
Darkexa
4 posts
Nomad

Trade tip: A easy way to make money is to buy plenty of cofee in Taijeng.(Cofee is what they called in the game)Sell them in Mythine, You will get around double the price you bought the cofee. Amber cost alot of money to buy, but most of port don't buy it for alot of price. Silver, glassware, copper, carpet, cotton cloth, and liene cloth is also a good way to make money. Your trading lvl will be high. But most recommanded is cofee trading. Clove is good when start a job to buy good.

gilbertserna
gilbertserna
1 posts
Nomad

[b]Hey I found the dark crystal..
First you have to find the crystal stone.
Then the crystal stone will teach you where is the crystal map..
You have to find the crystal stone on ng ship of the pirates... you have to defeat them...
The cystal map teaches where is the dark crystal..
you can find the dark crystal.
When you go to the edge of banland.. you have to cross the way in of the dark crystal city (it's very hard to cross the way..
and it is not found in the map..
there are many stones blocking the way to go inside the dark crystal city...
But you have to cross that stones...
And then find the dark crystal..
When you found the dark crystal
You have to defeat twenty pirates.. and then give the dark crystal to the village where you started playing..
Then you will have a beautiful lady.. that will love you very much... and then have a s3x...

Here is the list of the treasures
Legendary Wand East of Timaru
Light Sword SE of Les Sablas
Garnet Brooch N of Fortalesa
Jade Jewlbox N of Vlissingen
Gold Bracelet E of Moostyn (I think. I cant reach it, but the map matches.)
Gold Statue of Merlion N of Keylung
Violet Pearl south of Georgetown
Undefined On the way to BanLand
Bronze Dagger North of Ras Tanura
Tiger Eyes Just NE of BanLand
Blue Elixir Flower North of Membasa
Diamond Arc On the way to Banland
Gold Medallion West of Laurium
Mirmaid Bangle West of Alapucha
Ancient Herb of Life, Desert island w/ crashed ship
Malachite Box WSW of Aalbarg
1676's Rum N of Haeman
Rusty Blade NE of Wande Point
Jewel of Paradise ESE of Paramaribo
Black Jade of Evil NW Desert Island
Crown of Glory N of Remsgate
Ivory Flute Desert island
Diamond Eyes ENE of Port Halcourt
Ancient Manucript SE of Triaste
Old Empty Chest SW of Pescare
Golden Torch N of milford
Saruman Orb In cove east of Santo Guanta
Ruby Ring West of Adelaine
Book of Immortal NW of Tripoll
Seed of Life NW of Banland
Golden Tear east of Libreville
Black Key of Bargen S of Shoreham
Dragon Scroll North of Grothenborg
Phoenix Egg SE of De Los Santos
Banland Stone On the way to banland
Dark Crystal Of the dark crystal city (you have to cross the stones on banland..

GOOD LUCK.. ^_^

fisher
fisher
1 posts
Nomad

any 1 know how to cross stones in banland to dark crystal city

Larkary
Larkary
32 posts
Nomad

celeber north west would be up left so he told wrong directions i see very confusing

ainsworth13
ainsworth13
90 posts
Nomad

anyone which ports u can enter if ur a pirate? cuz i forgot to save my game and im trying to find a port....(2 windows open) i hope i get a respone quick...30 barrels of food left....

Damnevil
Damnevil
75 posts
Shepherd

Great guide!

Kennoji
Kennoji
1 posts
Nomad

treasure maps are bought randomly from the people in the tavern

THETRUTH104
THETRUTH104
1 posts
Nomad

easy money tip go to De Los Santos buy all the ivory your ship can hold go to the closes port (which is Tanjung Emas)and sell it. if you choose Tanjung Emas buy all the perfume you can hold and sail back to De Los Santos and sell it. For the ivory i sell 500 for 146475 and only buy it for 100500

edu_zanoni
edu_zanoni
10 posts
Nomad

thx 05chancew

ggg123
ggg123
2 posts
Nomad

you can lose your fame if you retreat from a battle.I tried it a lot of times.

grannyjamjam
grannyjamjam
1 posts
Nomad

can i us nan to but a ship and if i can how and where is the bes place to but cheap ships

RJ9538
RJ9538
2 posts
Nomad

Hey guys,theres a way to get big money! I found it out

DO 2 jobs at 1 point of time (eg:i go to georgetown,deliver letter to ternate and after that do a mission/job from there and so on...)
but it is a Very LOOOOOOOONG journey.

At least it is worth the money!

Showing 91-105 of 141