ForumsSupport ForumPlaylist

5 2239
robinhood15
robinhood15
4 posts
Nomad

what about a playlist on profile??? it whoulde be cool dont you think???. say somthing if you aagree dontsay anything if you dont agree

• 5 Replies
bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

yea...the only problem is music is a couple of minutes long and people dont spend that long on one persons profile

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

This idea has been suggested a couple of times. There are quite a few problems with this.

Firstly, sound files can clog up a website and slow it down. If people who are still on a Dial-Up connection want to surf quickly through peoples profiles, waiting for music to load probably isn't what they want to do.

Secondly, ArmorGames is a GAMING website, not a music or social networking website (such as MySpace and FaceBook.) It was made for the discussion and play of Flash Games, not music. If you want to discuss music with someone then I suggest using Myspace or Facebook.

KingRyan

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

if you want a playlist, just go make one at a playlist site, then post a link to it on your profile.

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

if you want a playlist, just go make one at a playlist site, then post a link to it on your profile.

dude u can't do that
btw I was just going to post something about this, I think it's a good idea, it explains more about u because it shows ur type of music, u could just say what music u like, like I did, but a playlist is better
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Seriously... how many times has this idea been posted?

Anyways, no... there is a problem with copyright. And it can get extremely annoying when you don't want to hear all this random music.

And yes you can post a link to the playlist on your profile... just go to like imeem.com or something.

Showing 1-5 of 5