ForumsSupport Forumsaftey for visitors

14 2526
monkeygames
monkeygames
1 posts
Nomad

we should make shure that the visitors of armorgames are in a save enviroment and there are no hacking games like one happened to my friends

• 14 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Armorgames is a Safe environment. Well, at least I think it is.

Could you please explain what happened to your friend? I am unsure what you mean by hacking games.

KingRyan

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I don't think there are any problems with how safe AG is.

It's not like anyone has hacked the site and taken control or anything...

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Armor Games is a safe enviroment. Could you explain what happened or what needs to be done? Also, please use proper spelling and when typing a messege, unless it is a common typo or an abbreviation.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, the mods would probably agree that AG is as safe as posible for their budget.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It is. But no website can prevent hackers.
But we can try to stop them.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

the best way to prevent hacking is simple: Create a long random password like 2kl35hskd55 (made in .67seconds, dont use this either) it's 99.9% fail proof.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, but you have to remember it then.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

thats true too. This is why I use that same long password for everything i do and keep using it and i eventually memorize it. It dont have to be random it can be numbers too.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The only problem is with that, if they figure out your password they can log onto every single one of your accounts.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

sigh... no password is safe is it...

Im just going along with my thinking, if you get a strong enough password, it will last a LONG TIME! Mine has lasted as long as I thought it up and that was back in 99. You have a long password dont you Firetail? I see no reason to debate over such a thread. If you value your account show it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I am not going to leak any info about my password.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I'm going to assume you do then, seeing as how you're a smart guy. Don't worry I didn't want you to leak anything... But this theory (more like LAW) is always going to be true.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

The only problem is with that, if they figure out your password they can log onto every single one of your accounts.

rotfl

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

If you value your account show it.

I probably worded this sentence wrong, I apologize. What I meant is show that you value the account by making a fool-proof password so that your account wont be stolen. I meant nothing by showing the password at all.
Showing 1-14 of 14