ForumsSupport ForumSome thingz...

16 3133
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

What about a custom colour on your profile? Or design?

What about a "last log in" thing? I would really like that!

What about some robots armatars? I think they are next.

• 16 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

robots would really clash with the medievel style of the armatars. So I really think we should like. . . .yeah. Not do robots. Costom color for profile would be nice. But what do you mean by design?

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Zomg.

Come on you know better.

Robots would totally roundhouse kick the Medieval theme into orbit.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Custom colours/backgrounds/banners/designs -- they've all been discussed before. Is it beneficial to the site right now? Not really! Does it add a ton of personality? Heck yeah! I guess developers of the website are more interested in figuring out how to maintain and fix the little buggies, while slowly coming out with new things for the future. I'm sure we'll see it then.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Last Log In" -- it sounds pointless, but prove me wrong!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

last log in date would be very helpful! it could tell if someones been really inactive or not.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hmmmm... Yeah, it was kinda bad about the robots.... But the last log in this would be so good!

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

robots. Cougars. guys with flames coming out of their heads. skulls. Yep, all really medieval...

A last log in would be kinda cool, but really only if you are competing with someone for that particular thing. Or you were wondering why someone hasn't replied to you..

ie: either they don't WANT to reply to you or they haven't been on the site.

Perhaps it's better left as it is..

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

the last log in thing sounds good. I'd like to see that put onto the site.

Drovosek
Drovosek
57 posts
Nomad

nice idea)

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

the last log in thing is cool, not so sure about the other stuff.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

last log in date would be very helpful! it could tell if someones been really inactive or not.

Oh! You're right! That is a pretty neat idea. Except, what would you do with the really inactive users, delete the account?
mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I really like the last log in idea, I don't if i has been suggested before, but I like it. The other two ideas are a little iffy, I don't think they will happen anytime soon.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

if there was a such problem like a slow server or something , then the last login date would be necessary. And since there was a such thing happening (once, dont know if its true or not) then why not.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Okay about layout i agree but mods don't.

And robots would ruin everything

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

well i guess this pretty much covers this thread.

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

perhaps undercover robots then?

Showing 1-15 of 16