Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Sonny 2

Posted Sep 21, '08 at 4:43pm

Yoshiki666

Yoshiki666

9 posts

Hey,
I've been using Armor games for a while now and really enjoyed Sonny.
Is there news on a Sonny 2 release any time soon?

Posted Sep 21, '08 at 7:09pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

go to Krin's profile and find out.

Posted Sep 22, '08 at 7:27am

Yoshiki666

Yoshiki666

9 posts

I am very sorry, I should have actually made myself a little clearer lol.
I've been using it for a while, but I only just signed up and don't quite know my way round yet lol. I was just wondering if it's going to be released soon. I heard rumours of a September release or a next year release and just wanted to find out if any were true. I know it's coming out, just not sure when lol.

p.s ShintetsuWA, how do I find Krin's profile? Sorry, no idea how to do anything, took me about 10 minutes just to find out how to post this ¬_¬

Posted Sep 22, '08 at 4:15pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

I apologize, here's the real link:

Posted Sep 23, '08 at 11:03am

Yoshiki666

Yoshiki666

9 posts

Thank you ^_^

Posted Sep 26, '08 at 9:17pm

Yoshiki666

Yoshiki666

9 posts

ok, I was trying to be nice when speaking of this topic. But F*** OFF if you're just going to say "this topic belongs somewhere else" or "Yes there will be a Sonny 2 for the 999999999999999th time"!!!
As explained earlier, I only just signed up and it took me long enough to find out how to post a blog full stop. Posting one here was the first thing I saw, so I did.

Plus I did NOT ask if there was a Sonny 2 coming out, I asked if it is coming out relatively soon! Next time, read it properly!!!

Posted Sep 26, '08 at 9:19pm

Yoshiki666

Yoshiki666

9 posts

By the way, thanks to those that didn't actually leave a negative comment, greatly appreciated

Posted Sep 28, '08 at 2:26pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,221 posts

Knight

This was not the wrong place to post this, it is a valid question, and I would appreciate it is people actually read the comment and left a respectful response instead of just spamming it up by SAYING it was spam. Seriously guys, this is a newcomers forum. We are trying to help people, and make them feel welcome. Not do the exact opposite by attacking someone's valid question. I hope that I do not see more responses like that in the future. Again, like I always say, unless you have something nice to say, don't say it at all!

Anyways, back to the question:
Krin is currently working on Sonny 2. There is not a set date as to when it will be released. He wants to make sure to make it good, and wants to wait until they are satisfied with how the game looks before releasing it, instead of setting a date and then not being able to do everything they want to in the alloted time. You can read more about it in the Blog entry with an interview with Krin on the game.

Hope this helps =) And welcome to Armor Games!

Posted Sep 28, '08 at 2:55pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

Welcome Yoshiki, hopefully all the party poopers didn't spoil your party for you : ( Yeah some people can get kinda mean sometimes. But that is only because there were 5 threads of the same topic being brought out, and us vets think that is so redundant it hurts our eyes >X(. But you are ok, you posted in the right spot, and you didn't post a redundant topic so you're fine

Posted Sep 28, '08 at 5:39pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

Alright to give you a better idea of when it is coming out.They predict now that it will most likely be released in late october.That is coming from one of krinlabs administrators.I hope that helps.

Reply to Sonny 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!