ForumsSupport ForumSuggestion: Multiplayer

8 2019
HellSpawn
HellSpawn
44 posts
Nomad

There should be multiplayer games. I think so because you can have friends, and I like doing things with friends. So friends could just send a message to fight, work together in a game, etc. So comment if the idea is dumb or smart.

THANK YOU!

• 8 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

hmmm...let me think about this... Im listening to blasting music while looking at Hellspawn's thread...yeah, this sure does look like an ok idea.

The thing is, if you want to look at things BIG, like a shooter game where people from AG could come together and play Endless Zombie Rampage, THAT would be awesome and I would play it nonstop. The way I see it is, create a game, wait until someone joins your game, then the game starts and start having fun with a random AG person. This however, needs a server. And a big one at that. And it would take lots and lots of time and effort.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Suggested many times before.
We can't do anything about it.
People choose to submit games, and so far, there haven't been much. Not our fault. *shrugs*

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

closest we have right now is Boxhead 2 play. But that needs 2 people in your house. Though it would be nice to have a multiplayer game on AG. Just think of how popular that game would be... Endless Zombie RampageIV: Multiplayer. I would die a happy man.

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

dude holy s**t, this has been suggested so many times, and this is a FLASH GAME site

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

hey...I'll give you a 10/10 if you make a multiplayer game... :3

Yeah, i think i saw about 3 of these that suggested the same thing. But it would be a neat idea.

Barnicke
Barnicke
23 posts
Nomad

i think a dead frontier night 1 multiplayer defence would be very fun, but it probally wont happen. I can still hope

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well this has been suggested before,but still a good idea.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

You know there are multi player games?

Like Artillery Live and Castle Wars.

But having only two games in a section is a little pointless.

Showing 1-8 of 8