149 posts
Nomad

i say ratchet there newer and kick more @$$

• 39 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

how do you even compare these two? They're in completely two different things that don't even have a similar...uh, Ratchet has guns, spaceships, robots, Mario has fireballs, loads of mushroom people, and can fly...

ratchet

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

there to great charecters witch do u like

Bullet94
Bullet94
3 posts
Nomad

agreed they are from two entirely different worlds. In a fight, of course Ratchet would use Ryno on Mario and easily kill him. Then again Mario is a classic and therefore has a more expanded fanbase. Ratchet.

Xinnor
Xinnor
8 posts
Nomad

How the heck do you favor ratchet?

If you like him more than mario, you need to know what a real game is. Mario.

puren00b111
puren00b111
13 posts
Nomad

just got done beatin ratchet deadlocked for the 11th time on gladiator mode. but i would put my money on ratchet(no offense mario fans)

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

obviously ratchet, he has REAL weapons

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

ratchet easily... he has weapons, and ships and better technology, mario would die so easily!

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

mario guys and girls, he's much more hero and more difficult to play and who needs guns if the games are great....he??

Ulfar
Ulfar
75 posts
Nomad

i thing mario win of curse i love mario

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Mario! he is the most classic, super and awesome character! (exept for kirby!) =)

Prtzlboy
Prtzlboy
38 posts
Nomad

MARIO

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

ratchet's pretty coo,l!!!he rulez...but so does mario,screw it,there's room enough for both of them in the videogames industry

uptotwentycharacters
uptotwentycharacters
6 posts
Nomad

definitely ratchet, i've played more mario games, but when i tried a ratchet game i luved it

Rhyman
Rhyman
40 posts
Nomad

This is stupid there nothing alike plus 70 percent of people have never heard of ratchet. Although I admit ratchet probably would win. However mario is way better.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THAT?! In mario you jump on mushrooms...in ratchet you get awesome weapons, get to ride in a space ship,shoot aliens so ya Ratchet and Clank all da way

Showing 1-15 of 39