ForumsSupport ForumDisappearing Comment?

7 1667
Nomad

Well so far I have given 3 reviews on 3 different games. Microbe Kombat, Z-Rox, and Cathode.

I go on once and a while to read the other reviews. I commented on Cathode, I believe yesterday night. Read some reviews this morning, and saw my review. Then tonight after I got back from working I went to go read the other ones. I first noticed I lost 2 AP. I figure Plokkey had deleted one of my comments, since I asked him to delete the ones that didn't really pertain to anything important. Looking through the comments on Cathode I realized, mine wasn't there. I asked Estel on his page about it, but never got a reply, and about 10 minutes later he logged off.

Are mods the only ones that can delete comments? And if so, why would mine have been deleted? It wasn't spam, I didn't copy any comments. It was my thoughts put down.

• 7 Replies
Nomad

Ok, wow, it just popped up. That was crazy! If a mod could delete this thread it would be great. I checked at least 5 times on every page and it wasn't there.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I'm not sure.
Did you get a merit for it?

Nomad

nah no merit, but like I said it's back. It glitched or something because it was definitely not there.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Oh. I never notice my points.
lol, because I have too much.
Oh well, did you get your points back?

Nomad

Yeah that was pretty weird but I did get my points back.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Well thats good you got your points back.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Just a natural glitch-like phenomenon, I think this pretty much wraps things up.

Showing 1-7 of 7