ForumsThe TavernIf you could change the past in any way what would you do?

34 6910
Blobman
Blobman
20 posts
Nomad

any time is alowed

type it like this

EX. If I could change the past I would...
I'll start
If I could change the past I would tell people not to use gasoline as fuel and insted use soler power

• 34 Replies
alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

If I could change anything from the past, I would probably go back to some random date and eat bacon, seeing as though bacon is possibly the best thing that has every happened. Ever.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Way to res a 2 year dead thread guys... I would probably go back in time and stop you from bringing this back.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Yeah Jesus' existence is a fact, whether you believe he was divine or not. Me? I'd have warned BP.

BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

I would warn my cousin that his dad is crazy. He is in college now, but he was on a break and he was visiting where he used to live (5 brothers and sisters) His dad beat him up, i mean bad like entire face swolen and bruised, then threw him out of the house told him to never come back,and get this, GOT A RESTRAINING ORDER. Still dont know what the hell happened there that guy needs to be put down though

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

If I could change the past I would kill however created macdonalds cause that person made America fat

AboutAPlaneCrash
AboutAPlaneCrash
268 posts
Nomad

If I could change the past I would go back and pay attention in school because I just failed for my first time.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i would change some things in my past to see what happen in my future and if some bad things happen i would use the time machine again to make my first time travel not happen, but so that i remember all things and have still the time machine.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Not listen to the lies they told me. Erase my mistakes. Not ruin my old friendships. Bascially, restart my life while knowing what I did in this one so I can avoid my mistakes.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

I really would change only one thing, but that really isn't suitable for discussion here.

My life has turned out great thus far, and aside from myopia, I'm perfectly healthy (physically at least), moderately happy, and see nothing else that I would be able to change, or even want to.

Besides, I like how I am right now, if I changed something, who knows how that might have impacted how I turned out?

Gradient
Gradient
36 posts
Nomad

Changing the past would be useless.

Reasons:

1. If you return in your own timeline to make the changes - you won't remember doing that
2. If you, returning to the past, actually travel to another dimension - you'll just change the destiny of some strangers that happen to resemble everyone you know. Also, you'll have to kill yourself from the other dimension, for obvious reasons.

So yeah...

firefox123
firefox123
222 posts
Nomad

Make Hitler decide to kill himself before he becomes Führer and does all that WWII stuff.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Make Hitler decide to kill himself before he becomes Führer and does all that WWII stuff.

I think it would be more plausible to have that art school in Vienna that he wanted to join accept him, then he likely would have become a celebrated artist instead of the engineer of mass murder and whatnot.

His paintings were actually quite good by the way, just a little... bleak.
Omegalv
Omegalv
18 posts
Nomad

stop me from cussing in kindergarden

still got that buise

tehpwner
tehpwner
266 posts
Nomad

warn people about obama; like it would help

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

warn people about obama; like it would help

People WERE warning about him... So sadly it wouldn't have.
Showing 16-30 of 34