ForumsSupport ForumA few suggestions...

4 1560
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

#1) What the administrators are working on.

Many suggestions are made but they never know if it's every going to happen, why not compile a list of upcoming updates? If it is supposed to be a surprise, then is a surprise worth many complaints?

#2) Armatars

Changing armatars is a big hassle. Click your control panel and click armatars, then you have to wait for the images to load. It takes forever for them to load, especially for the high ranks. Sometimes you get a new set of armatars, but you don't see one you like so you wasted a seconds or even minutes. Why not have a drop-down menu for each set of armatars or a hide/show option.

Post your opinions.

• 4 Replies
Nomad

I like these because they make sense.

I would love to see what new updates are being worked on.

And the armatar thing could come on handy.

P.S. Plokkey my snake eats your frog.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

P.S. Plokkey my snake eats your frog.

But I'm a queen I can control you muahahahaha.....

Back on topic.....
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Ummmmm ok then...

Anyway, I think that being able to see what the Admins are working on is a great idea because I really want to know when some new armatars are comeing out.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I am not sure about seeing what the admins are working on, because that doesn't really annoy me...I just go with the flow.

The armatar problem doesn't annoy me either, because I have a thing called P-A-I-T-I-E-N-C-E (I hope I spelt that right!). I don't really mind having to wait...A drop down menu may be cool, but it sounds slightly too complicated!

KingRyan

Showing 1-4 of 4