ForumsSupport ForumBadges

11 2848
Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

the site should assign badges everytime someone reaches a highscore in a game or finishes a game.
or they could give a 10 merit badge or something like that.
the badges are already used in other flash games sites (like Kongregate) and i think that they would make this site much more fun.
tell me what do you think about this idea

Generalhero

• 11 Replies
qwe853
qwe853
90 posts
Nomad

I think it's a GREAT idea.. I'm wondering why i didn't come up with it myself..

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

The reason ideas like this are often turned down, is because ArmorGames does not wish to be like every other gamesite (thus, no imitating Kongregate badges).
I actually like the idea, but I doubt it will be implemented.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

well, you know the fact that some games have achievements? why dont we have a section on our profile, where we can see the achievements we have accomplished for games?

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

owen's idea i right
i got too many acievements and i can't see them on my profile

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

this topic needs more attention...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think this idea is ok, but Zophia is right, AG does not want to be another stereotypical game site, and they don't want to look cheap by ripping off Kongregate. So this will most likely be turned down.

Although, aren't the ranks (Serf, Lord, Prince ETC.) enough.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I think this idea is ok, but Zophia is right, AG does not want to be another stereotypical game site, and they don't want to look cheap by ripping off Kongregate. So this will most likely be turned down.

Although, aren't the ranks (Serf, Lord, Prince ETC.) enough.

Steriotypical, you say? I don't know any other site besides Kongregate that awards badges for games. Anyway this is a good idea it would help us COMPETE with Kongregate.
craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

that would be just like kongregate and armor games wont copy them

MJMinty
MJMinty
28 posts
Nomad

Well I have to say I odn't like the idea because Kongregate and AG are both completely different sites and I want it to stay that way so I can have fun on both.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

if you say to get badges with no reward i agree with this.

IPwnGamezz
IPwnGamezz
209 posts
Nomad

wow, nice idea O_O, that would actually encourage more users to reach a high score and make more accounts ( by that do you mean a badge + ap? or just a badge? O_O)

Showing 1-11 of 11