elementalsoldier
50 posts
Nomad

Warfare 1917

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

again, in Warefare you must think of a way to destroy the enemy. you actually need to think about defense, offense, support units, and that why its much more fun!!!! i dont know how anybody else would like age of war better!! it wasnt such an incredible game first of all!!! hope they create another warefare im dying for another one!!!!!

Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

war 1997 is better so much

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I like warfare 1997 alot better. In fact I don't even like age of war. I personally think it sucks. Your enemies have way too much money, and you can never inflict any damage on them. It's just too hard. I have no idea how it got a 9+ rateing.

Marank
Marank
35 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, Warfare 1917 is better, I'll list what I evaluated to tell you the one I prefer.

- Warfare 1917 has missions! In Age of War, you just stay in the same map for the whole game, just trying to destroy the other side. +1 for Warfare 1917

- In Age of War, you lack of moving space... it get kinda annoying after a bit, while in Warfare 1917 you get long a
and sweet maps to deploys your units. +1 for Warfare 1917

- I like the music in Warfare 1917, but I think the one in Age of War is better because Warfare 1917 is too repetitive, always with the same beat so it get boring after a bit, while Age of War's music get differents beat, diffenrent music speeds, so take more time before your so tired of it that you close the sound :P at least, that's my opinion. +1 Age of War

- I think that Warfare 1917 is more strategic because of the different special attacks, the trenches, and also, the different units bonus! While in Age of War, the only thing that vary from an unit to another, is the attack (ranged, melee and a kind of tank). +1 Warfare 1917

Well, that's my opinion, and I think I compared most of the important points, if I forgot any, well.. please tell me and I'll try to add it

Celeber
Celeber
50 posts
Nomad

definitely 1917

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Age of War

ARES07
ARES07
5 posts
Nomad

1917 is more fun in my opinion.

anubys
anubys
168 posts
Nomad

War 1917 is much better

And Age of war is too short.

Communist
Communist
522 posts
Nomad

uuuuuuhhhhmmmmm..... Warfare 1917

gamezboy123
gamezboy123
83 posts
Nomad

war 1917

jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

Definitely Warfare 1917 for me...much more livable!

Showing 46-60 of 68