ForumsSupport Forum"The Last Stand" Idea's

14 5680
paladinOFmana
paladinOFmana
1 posts
Nomad

This game was great amazing and most likely one of the top 200 flashs games ever made, but like every flash on earth it needs some improvements. here is some ideas i think would be nice to add to the game.

1) After you pick your weapeans you should be able to pick some to go to your teamates.

2a)you should be able to walk OUTSIDE of the barrior with this factor: you can now get killed. but the closer you are the better the damage should be.

2b)follwing the 2a idea you should be able to search for armor for yourself like the SWAT vest and helements etc.

3)i think there should be more nights like mabye 9 more. this would be like the really hard levels.

thats all for now

• 14 Replies
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

you should also be able to have more survivers add if you find wepons you can give it to survivors,and you find wepons at random not from a progress bar

brokenarro12
brokenarro12
13 posts
Nomad

add the ability to search for barrier upgrades? like barbe wire, glass shards, makeshift spear-things

thebest300
thebest300
42 posts
Nomad

make advanced stuff should get unlocked as you get more people...like moveing to a new city, makeing a city, or haveing renforcements come from a city that your massive amount of people you rescued made.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

teamates weapons...i like it,i mean,WHY DO THEY HAVE PISTOLS??????TAKE MY CHAINSAW AND MY AK-47!!!!!

gwoodruler
gwoodruler
106 posts
Nomad

ya seriously "hmm im gonna use a pistol even though there is ak-47 right there

Fadenkreuze
Fadenkreuze
7 posts
Nomad

true

sherwood_player
sherwood_player
13 posts
Nomad

id personaly like there to be a highscore table and an endless mode where you have all the weapns but no barrier and u get points by killing zombies and how long you can stay alive i also support the 1, 2a, 2b, and 3 but only depending on the difficulty (set in the options menu).

sherwood_player
sherwood_player
13 posts
Nomad

i ment change 3 only depending on the difficulty. by the way i am sorry for the double post

RainZu
RainZu
14 posts
Nomad

Yeah the game is way too easy.

Minish
Minish
28 posts
Peasant

bah last stand sucks!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

What I would like is that this to be a game setup like STICKARENA but this wont be an online regisrtation type.
This would have a lobby and all these cool stuff... Also I want it to be other online players. So u would be playing with on people insted of cpu's. So others creat a person and u take a baricad and shoot away. Also there should be a free rome looking for wepons and stuff. There could also be a map of the city u could veiw and it would show which parts of the city have lots of zombie concentration.

Master_Roshi
Master_Roshi
40 posts
Nomad

yeah! weapons of teammates and cities: I LOVE IT!!! but adding to all of that: zombie celebrities like britney spears and more!!

muji8u
muji8u
21 posts
Nomad

eh what ever... i love that game, just don't mess it up so it sucks, i don't wanna read all of the post, lol just make it be good and not bad.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

i agree with the 1,2a,2b, and 3 but also making a good game too complicated can make it a bad game, for example what LIL_GaNgSta_BlAzE said would turn the game into something it was probably not intended to be, but i definetly agree that the team mates should be able to use the weapons that you find, and i think maybe the zombies should be allowed to have and use weapons too, that would make the game a lot harder and more fun

Showing 1-14 of 14