ForumsForum GamesCreate your muffin

10 3510
Gfitz07
Gfitz07
203 posts
Nomad

You must create a muffin that can even kill people if you want.

For an example: My muffin has chocolate chips and raisins in it, with a little bit of rat poison

Or another example: My muffin is made with the blood of a unicorn and peanut butter flavored

• 10 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

My muffin is burnt on the outside, frozen on the inside and made with the blood of a dragon...

I LIKE IT!!

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

My muffin is made of craziness, blueberrys, odd-looking dolphin bones, piano keys and C4, and it has pictures of guitars and monkeys on it.

= P

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

My muffin has a fluffy outside with blueberries...it also has a deadly germ in it!

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

My muffin has molten chocolate in the inside and chocolate chips and blueberries on the outside.

FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

My muffin chocolate outside with sprinkles , strawberry inside

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

My muffin can kill people because without him you will starve

http://www.nataliedee.com/061504/no-muffins.jpg

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

my muffin would be made of ground up fetuses, and topped with chopped up tongues of kittens.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

because my other muffin was eaten by a unicorn here is another one:

Made with hi-tech mushrooms from the cave of a night elf, chocolate chips on the bottom, whipped cream on top and sugar-coated leather shavings on top. decorate with pencil shavings and strawberrys (eat the pencil shavings, not the strawberrys stupid^_^)

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

my muffin has a nuke in it which detonates and blows this thread out of the universe.

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

My muffin will have some spilled ghostly remains on it,is made out of clouds,but theyre brown,on the bottom there will be some ciggarete remains,and in it there will be a plasma rifle which shoots when you press a button.(that happens when you eat it)

Showing 1-10 of 10