ForumsSupport Forumediting topic about.

12 2433
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well when i made my armatar suggestion many others sled in.I thought it would be cool if you could edit your topic's about so you dont have to post a new one saying "These are ideas in the whatever suggestion"..what do you guys think?

• 12 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

so do you mean edit the topic title? please explain more, I don't understand...

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i mea like,you know how the first comment left is the person explaining what its about?then we could edit it!like say to make more sense like what you did,example.

pazx-explain more?

theone99-edits topic about so he doesnt gain more ap to people that are also confused about it.

ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

i think it would be cool to edit topics

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

also to edit posts too and to delete your own posts if you accidentally double post the same reply.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah,or just do the simple and flag em.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah i agree.but you could simply ask a mod to change it.Ask nicely first of all.I changed my topic name by asking Carlie.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

aaaa but im not talking about the name,sir.im talking about the about describing what you have the users come for.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Oh you mean change your comment describing what you meant.Well just right another comment describing that.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

but once you think about it,like the armatar suggestion two other topics had to be created to show what has been going on in the suggestion,we could knock down spam by editing the description and stop spamming,and stop spamming from posting again.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

That's not spam in my opinion.I think its fine since your describing what you really mean.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I'm guessing this relates to post editing.
Look here and go down to common suggestions.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

post editing..its like editing these.

Showing 1-12 of 12