ForumsSupport ForumLoad Speed

19 3243
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Alright, I've put up with it for a while, but now it's driving me nuts. Lately, I don't know why, but sometimes it takes forever to load the pages. Actually...they don't load at all. And sometimes they load in a split second. This starts to get annoying when I try to submit a forum post and it takes 30 minutes to do so...

Well, actually, the forum post has already been posted, it's just that the page won't load. I'm using Firefox 3.0.2

Any help? I really just want to know if anyone else is experiencing this. If not, I'll know it's my internet problem.
But it works fine on other websites...

• 19 Replies
Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

this is a problem we all have really

healofdeath
healofdeath
5 posts
Nomad

i have the version before firefox 3.0.2 because i was listening to music and just couldnt close it, but yes, it has been slow lately. it may have to do because of the moving and flashy ads. i dont know what it is but it SUCKS.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It also depends on what you are doing on your computer. If you have a lot on your computer, or are loading other pages, it might take longer. And the site does not run at optimal speed when there are a lot of people on at the peak times. For the majority of the time though, it runs fast for me.

_________
_________
18 posts
Nomad

It goes pretty fast for me my take 10 seconds to load for me sometimes 60 seconds but normally I have Kongregate open at the same time.

Showing 16-19 of 19