ForumsSupport ForumAG chat rooms

12 3358
Gfitz07
Gfitz07
203 posts
Nomad

I think AG needs chat rooms. It will be cool and people will get more friends and have good time. There should be the button to it next to the community button that says: Chat

• 12 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

there was chatrooms not long ago but it was taken away because of swearing and flaming and people not being nice. I personally loved the chatrooms, I was originally helped out there and wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for the chat. but there is the darker side I've mentioned before... *evil laugh*

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

well, the site does have an UNOFFICIAL chatroom
http://unhappyface.net/ag_chat/blab.php

MJMinty
MJMinty
28 posts
Nomad

I like that chat LilGangsta but there is no-one online =/

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

This topic has been brought about many times, and turned down all the same. There used to be a button that said:Chat, and it was beside the community button.

As Lil_Gangsta and Owen said, that is, for now, the unnoficial AG chat.

_________
_________
18 posts
Nomad

This has been made so much times and the Unofficial AG chat is great but the only problem with it is nobody is ever on it so thats that chat down the drain.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There is no AG chat room, and there will not be one in the future. We had a chat a couple months back, but it was not working with the site. Members were abusing the chat, and could not use it responsibly. We have gotten a lot of complaints about not having a chat, but my reasoning is, if people can't be responsible about it and refrain from being abusive, then they do not deserve the privilege. Unfortunately, that took it away from everyone else, too.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

vote 4 chat room!
vote 4 chat room!
vote 4 chat room!

I don't mean to be blunt here, but I also don't want to get your hopes up on this. The bottom line is, chat is gone, and will not be coming back. It is official. Sorry.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I agree, the problem is also at kongregate, with too many people abusing the hat rules and cyber bullying wrecking its reputation.

The only way to build an advanced filter, and nobody likes chats with filters, so we would be at the beginning all over again.

No chat, simple.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I agree, the problem is also at kongregate, with too many people abusing the hat rules and cyber bullying wrecking its reputation.

Heh yea... those chat rooms are not fun at all. I never used to say anything in it because people will just bully you around, and say you are stupid if you ask a question. Not exactly a welcoming group.
ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

i think it would be cool

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

i think the best way to end this discussion is to look the topic.
Don´t always think about yourself here, try to get an image of how the moderators and Carlie feel trying to sort this part spam spam and similar all day long. Care about the others.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

create your ownnnn or jsut go to one of these (i shortened them with

that's for the one someone created

heres two for the original serf and king/queen rooms

Showing 1-12 of 12