ForumsSupport ForumVote four a chat room!

22 3006
recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

Vote for AG!
Vote for AG!
Vote for AG!

• 22 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Wait wait wait. Why? What's wrong with forums, that's chat room enough!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Guys, have you even looked at the older thread about it? It's not going to happen; don't get your hopes up.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I do admit, the chat room can stir up trouble. but I could go to a chat room if I was bored so I could talk to someone

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

I want it bad. It can be a place were me and my clan can talk.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Suit yourselves then, no matter how foolish this is. Refer to Carlie's gist of the situation in the older thread. Have fun with nothing.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I swear....just use AIM! And even Klaushouse has a chat for AG goers. The chat was more trouble than it's worth.

gamezboy123
gamezboy123
83 posts
Nomad

just make one god

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Why? I don't see anybody stating the good things about a chat? And there are always other places for these things. Tell me what is good.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah guys just use the chat we have now

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

A chat is a good place for newbies to go to meet new friends, talk, and learn about AG. It also could help when people are bored out of their mind like me, to let us just talk. I'm not on hardly since school started, so when I am on no one is on to talk to.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

You can meet new friends on the forums, Facebook, MySpace on ANY chat room on the web.

TO learn about AG, you can just look through the forums.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah use myspace.Or chat here.It's more rewarding

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I don't have Myspace and do all that other stuff. Some people don't do that Kind of thing.I don't like doing a lot of ork to just see what one site is about. But any way, thats not what I'm getting at. All the talk and formus about AG getting boring might slow down a bit if people didn't have to go through alot just to talk to someone. Thats what happens. You go to a profile, leave a message and then wait on your friends profile until you think he's done with his comment, then go to your profile and the cycle starts all over again. If we had a chat room then we could get through a whole conversation without going back and forth soo many times.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hmmmm.... I ain't using that Klaushouse chat because nobody else goes there!
I know we can chat on other places but I really miss the old chat, the AG chat. It's for just talking to new people and making new friends!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Also, some people dosn't like giving out there email-address.

P.s, for is NOT spellt four.

Showing 1-15 of 22