ForumsGame WalkthroughsWarfare 1917 guides and tips.

13 7899
seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Most of you guys will probably play aggressively, sending everyone trying to take over the land. The trick is to try winning by making the opposition lose morale.

From level 3, fill the trenches with lewis gunners and when they die, add more lewis gunners, keeping them always full.

When you have unlocked the sniper, send him out occasionally to kill their gunners.

In the last level first, deploy 2 tanks. When the enemy deploys a tank, destroy it with mortars etc. This will make their morale low. Gas the trenches and this will make their morale even lower. You should be able to figure out what to do next =)

• 13 Replies
CyberDonkey
CyberDonkey
6 posts
Nomad

I disagree with your statement of the Sniper Units.
The snipers tend to be of no use, as when kept in trenches,
they tend to be taken out quickly with enemy bombs.
Also, they are available after a certain period of time,
one in which is too risky to wait.

MrHam
MrHam
11 posts
Nomad

Since the enemy stop once someone is within range, the sniper is invaluable. Send him out and he'll take out any targets (most of which won't be able to counterattack) and then proceed.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

only kill snipers if you want to kill their lewis gunners and if you want to advance with riflemen.
when you are bombed, refill your trenches and then bomb them back =P

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yes snipers..computer they kill all,not for us,they just die in one shot..yes the lewis gunners are the best in trenches no doubt,so i lock it up when the trenches get full with louis gunners,then i send rifle men out.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

I don't send out riflemen because they are most likely to die, and lose morale.

Infantryman123
Infantryman123
138 posts
Nomad

Not a very detailed guide,but snipers can be use effectively when you send more than one out of a trench. This will make the enemy use artillery,or gas,and then they have just lost artillery rounds,and gas rounds. The snipers also inflict damage on troops in the trench,this leads to a great decrease in morale.

2/5-You didn't really detail it that much. Your guide was only about defense. Which is good,but the only way you can really win the game is by offense.

domw23
domw23
1 posts
Nomad

I enjoy my own strategy based on my actual experience in the field of war!! I win 100%!!

IcE_AgE_GaNgStA
IcE_AgE_GaNgStA
22 posts
Nomad

The Snipers tend to do nothing when i play it. When they bomb your trenches just bomb them back. Its the easyist way to kill them. Usally get Rifelmen, Lewis Gunners and on the last level use the tanks easyist way. Thats how i completed it.

Svyat57
Svyat57
145 posts
Nomad

great tactic BUT it's easyer to dowload cheat engine and hack it !

CerealkillerX
CerealkillerX
237 posts
Nomad

your right that killing their morale is more efficient, but theres one thing you should know: destroying by morale gives less exp^^.

none the less, if you feel a bit more sporty, you can allways deploy assualt teams to fix their tanks. its much more of a challenge

hoboonfire
hoboonfire
112 posts
Nomad

make sure you always keep your trenches full and head out early to gain control of the trenches before the enemy arrives

SirWolf
SirWolf
4 posts
Nomad

Nice tips, but I prefer to attack, with this strategy a win 4 times and lose 1

BODYSNATCHER
BODYSNATCHER
1 posts
Nomad

Bodysnatcher I can't download to play game.

Showing 1-13 of 13