ForumsSupport ForumCHALLENGE POINTS

13 2522
smiles
smiles
14 posts
Nomad

I think that Armour Games is becoming more of a chatting and publicity site rather than a gaming site. Armour Games should make challenges in every game and depending on the difficulty, that's how many AP you get. That is what Kongregate does and i know a few people that switched to that site because of this conflict, so if Armour Games want to keep people then they should fix this problem before people are leaving left and right.

• 13 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

OK SO..looks like youve been to kongregate..wislt that,if this is a chatting site dont chat.roadripper complains this is a chatting,not gaming site but yet he still chats.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

roadripper complains this is a chatting,not gaming site but yet he still chats.

ys, this IS a gaming site, but without being able to talk to people this site would get old very fast.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Oh god! Ok, think of it like this for e1 saying that this is a chatting site not a gaming site compared to kongregate. One thing that says that you are being a hypocrite, ON EVERY SINGLE GAME KONGREGATE HAS A CHAT ROOM! NOW WITH THAT IN PLACE, HOW IS IT THAT KONGREGATE IS NOT A CHATTING SITE!? HMM?!

~KTHXBAI

smiles
smiles
14 posts
Nomad

because they give you points if you do certain things in a game like, i don't know, get to level 10 or get 1 million dollors or something like that and i don't do the chat rooms

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

ok,that doesnt deal with the fact that kongregate you can chat everywhere you go.if there was a kongregate beathroom you culd speak aloud in it.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

yeah smiles AG is also a chat site.but we AG are differet and better.If you don't like it well that's your problem.

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

I rather be in Armor Games than in Kongregate AG better.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

*Sigh* Record player... rewind time:

AG wants to be a unique website, we don't want to be similar to other websites such as New Grounds or Kong. AG blends a social community and a gaming site into one, while avoiding the pitfalls and copycat-ery of other gaming websites.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think that people get out of Armor Games what they want to. We have different facets of the community, and people interact with them in different ways. Some people like to talk, so they are active in the community section. Some people like to play more games, so they play games, leave comments, etc. I don't think the site is specifically geared towards one thing or another. It just all depends on how you want to interact with it that dictates what your experience will be.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah if you don't you're more than welcome to leave.Maybe you will just spam and bother people.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Fact that InTheZone and Carlie forgot to mention:

With the privilege of chat rooms, there are people that like to abuse and vandalize that privilege. They did such things like Flaming, Spamming, and being inappropriate. I'm surprised myself that KG didn't abandon the chat place immediately, when I want to talk or play a game, I don't want such trash facing me on the screen.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Can't it be both?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

We did have such a chat room, but again, the users abused it, so it was trashed. There are certain chat rooms you can find, but they are unofficial so it is not surveyed by any moderators. With that all the flaming and trash and such is for you to see; it is your choice.

Showing 1-13 of 13