ForumsSupport Forumthe flags and up-votes..a difference.

17 2643
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I have noticed that when you flag a comment it checks,simple,right? Well,when you up-vote a comment it smiles and you refresh the page and it stays a smile.well when you flag a comment you refresh the page and youhave the option to flag the comment,again! i think it should stay checked.not really a suggestion or support but i couldnt realy decide wether,tavern,or here.

• 17 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yep but now i think we should keep it.As Carlie said the more times you flag it the faster it would be taken care of.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

To answer your problems Thingthingfreak, if someone reports your comments and posts because they don´t like you, then:

A. If the comment is obviously not bad or explicit, then the moderators will just ignore it.

B.There must be a reason why this person hates you.

C. users may be banned if they start picking on a person by constantly reporting them(remember, the mods and admin are humans, and will notice if a user starts to keep reporting you for no reason) then the admins will probably ban them(I don´t this for sure, but it makes sense) or warn them about their behavior)

Showing 16-17 of 17