ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe last stand (how to survive 20 nights easily)

37 12186
frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

in the game last stand the better way to survive is on the first nights look for survivors.
then next when you have novancacy serach for weapons but put 2 hours of looking for survivors,because that way they will die less easily

• 37 Replies
frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

to help the ppl who need them like i played this game on the old site and when the site changed (i didnt come here a long time)i thougt it was harder than before but i find out it wasmy strategie

see thats why

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

It works but I suck at shooting

frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

if works this topic its a great help

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

just put 6 hours on each search. Its that easy.

frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

no because survivors are better than weapons
1.12 hours on survivors until full

2.Search for weapons and repair your barricade

3.dont forget too put 2 or 1 hour on looking for survivors that way die will not die often

pedrootjes
pedrootjes
16 posts
Nomad

i love the last weapon the barret is awsome!

Shane_coolhaha
Shane_coolhaha
43 posts
Nomad

Yea frozenskull I have always done that.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

I survived 20 nights easily at the first go, with 6 hours searching survivors and 6 hours with weapons.

Mustang2653
Mustang2653
29 posts
Nomad

At the end of the game when u have everything just put 12 hours into the wall so then u dont lose ppl and u repair the wall if u ned it helped me in the game to do that and saved me the time of getting the survivors back it works

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

THis game is easy enough with out cheating but if you had to try to get the hunting rifle as son as possible because it kills enemies in one hit .

Enter_COFB
Enter_COFB
30 posts
Nomad

I find the best way to win is to kill all the zombies and not die... maybe that's just me...

Marank
Marank
35 posts
Nomad

Well, as most people said, the best strategy is to get all the survivor, and then get all the weapons. But as soon as I lost like 1-2 survivors, the next day put few hours, maybe 2-3 in searching for survivors, and rest weapons. It's really easy to beat the game with that strategy.

jeddy11
jeddy11
4 posts
Nomad

put 2 hours to find survivors and2 for weapons

Getoffmydangle
Getoffmydangle
152 posts
Blacksmith

This game is really fun and i think they fixed the bug that used to let you get 99 ammo for any gun. but its still not that hard. personally i think searching for guns is more important. if you get a few survivors thats all you need to help keep repair time down. The barret is totally awesome and you can kill mad zombies with it.

Sarojin
Sarojin
4 posts
Nomad

If you get the awesome weapons first, you won't need alot of survivors because the zombies never reach you. Having max surviors is a bit of a waste unless you have all weapons or need major repairs.

Showing 16-30 of 37