ForumsSupport ForumFree Rider 2 Reveiw

2 1766
Legendair
Legendair
1 posts
Nomad

Free Rider 2 is one of those very addicting and fun games that everyone likes it instantly. Its very original and creative but it also allows people to make their very own tracks. Its simple and genius. I think there are a couple of bad things about it though. Sometimes (This happens to me often)
- you make a good map (Big and Detailed) and try to post it on your page. it just comes up in blank comment with your name on it.
- It doesn't have the 3d option the last Free Rider did
- Sometimes it is a bit laggy depending on how big or detailed the map is.

Now I've gotten rid of the Negative side Lets go to the Suggesting side now eh?

- More drawing tools would be awesome
- More vehicles (Hoverboard, Racing bike, 4WD bike... lol, Possibly just bare feet?
- Getting rid of some of the vehicles such as the truck i (I never enjoyed using the truck as it was boring for me and if you flipped it you couldn't carry on and you would have to start again.
- I would not expect Free Rider 2 to be updated like this... But like many other people I will expect these features in Free Rider 3 if it ever comes out.

Please post on what you think should be in Free Rider 3 or what should've been in Free Rider 2. Also please suggest new vehicles ect.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and play Free Rider 2!!!

• 2 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

This isn't a suggestion or Support. Please put topics in the right place, thanks! This is better suited for the actual game comments section.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Why are you reviewing it?
those bad thing don't happen to me

Showing 1-2 of 2