ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Wow look what i found!!

83 15232
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

OK so i want to see how you guys found out about AG?
Did you like it or you didn't like it as much as other sites?
What made you stay in it?
And what did you think it made this site special?

I found AG by mistake looking for a website about armors(kind of ironic)shields and knight games.Then AG popped out!!

What i liked was the neat games and neat layout that it had.
What i didn't like was the ornamentation.Very bad and very messy.

It made me stay because i simply loved it!!

What made the site special was that it was nothing i have over seen before.

Your turn!!

• 83 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I did this thread

I did it first check the day in the first post.
champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

I was playing on addicting games.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

My cousin showed me it, he was a beta tester.

He is not very active anymore though sadly.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I found it while playing a game on newgrounds,maybe like 2 or 3 years ago when it had its old layout.I had came back in I think February and freaked out b/c I thought I typed in the wrong site.A couple months later I had found out what happened and decided to sign up.That us my story.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

I found it when I was trying to beat the world record for having too many free online game websites in the world

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

i knew this webbie since the very beggining,the old template,with no accounts and had some pictures of games and when you scroll down it's just links to the game,around 2 years ago.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

i forgotten how i found this
,sry!

bbyers9113
bbyers9113
283 posts
Nomad

I found this site because I was looking for a gaming site that my school had yet to block with its firewall. I could have gone around the firewall, but I didn't want to risk getting suspended for some flash games, so I just looked for a new one. I ended up making an account so that way I could enter the Obsessive Compulse Tournament a while back. I didn't do as well as I hoped I would, but I still did decently. I took 13th.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I think this topic was copied because you gave it a misleading title.

I saw ads on other sites and wondered what this mass game producer "armorgames" was.

snoopyontoast
snoopyontoast
20 posts
Nomad

i found it advertising on a game i was playing

hycb09
hycb09
81 posts
Nomad

found it at school trying to get around firewalls
linked from somewhere i believe
made my acc. pretty recently
the countless games with ratings by users kept me here and thats also why i like it

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i searched free games on my yahoo search bar and i eventually found this site

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

I think someone in school told me about it so then when I came home checked what it was and bang I am here.And my favourite part here would have gotta be the great community.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well, I discovered Games of Gondor through playing Battle for Gondor somewhere. I think I came near the start of ArmorGames, the old template that is...

I have then played on AG for ages, I prefer it to AddictingGames and Miniclip, and for a while it wasn't blocked at school!

Finally, I was chosen to be a Beta tester at the start of the year, and I have been on the new site ever since!

KingRyan

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Crazynaitor told me about and I think I told Avrilicious and my favourite thing is plenty of forums to post in.

Showing 31-45 of 83