ForumsGamesGemCraft

4 3286
seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

I really need help for the very first epic level. Sorry if there's already a thread on this. Im currently level 19. If possible can you please upload images of where to place towers? If you completed it.

Thanks

• 4 Replies
Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Hi seize,

Have you redone any previous levels? Couse if you do you will gain more points and level up wich can make a difference for epic levels.
Its been a while since i played gemcraft heck i even played it on another site before it was available here, but what i useally did was placing armor reducing gems near the start and use high dmg/dot/slow gems all over the place.
(dot= dmg over time)
At the start try to increase your manapool as much as possible try to get it atleast over 6k of mana, pref even higher and let it fill a couple of levels before the final wave. that way the boss can pass around a few times.

Hope this helps

Sep

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Thanks but the problem is you only get a few points for redoing a level.
And it gives you random gems, and when you increase your pool you've also got to but towers.

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

I find that placing multiple towers are the point where the monsters come out, and placing them at corners with those trenches is a good technique.

But I personally don't know which level your talking about because I haven't played GemCraft in a while.

Hope this helps you out some.

~BI

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

Tip: build towers near the enemy base.

Showing 1-4 of 4