ForumsArt, Music, and Writingdrawing style(s)

5 2790
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

What drawing style do you use? I use the side shot, the gumdrop (originality from ME), and the psychonisis (another one of my originalities).

Side Shot: Drawing style using a creature or a backround/landscape seeing it completely from the side shot.
Gumdrop: Using the style of a gumdrop, you turn a regular animal into a gumdrop, then add on the limbs and details from the actual animal.
Psychonisis (Si-con-i-sis): Using odd colors and dark figures, these are meant to either freak out the person looking or look insane. I use this with my Nergyls.

• 5 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Uhm, thoad? Isn't this a bit too similar to this?
I notie this is about the drawings rather than the technique, but I think it would have looked better as a single topic...

And I'm not even gonna bother trying to reply to this. It would get waaay too complicated...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Psychonisis (Si-con-i-sis)

Actually it would be S-eye-con-i-siss
:x
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, and thanks zoph, I didn't realize that I already did this O_o, lock please?

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Your welcome, and slight lol at you for forgetting your own thread. ^^ Not a problem, though, I expect Strop or another of the mods who pass by here will lock it soon enough - or we could just stop posting. Shame on me for not stopping. :P

Alright, line of no postliness, that will take you to the other thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

lol, thoad, that's awesome, duplicating your own thread.

I BAN J00 4 DAT D:< RAWR

Just kidding.

This line of no posty-ness is intriguing because almost invariably a mod posts under it, bwahahahahahaaaaaa...the line of no posty-ness should be like this!

Showing 1-5 of 5