ForumsProgramming ForumI made my first game!

12 3835
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I made my first game using scratch! there is a regular mode, survival mode, and free play mode. They are all different games. Here is the link to my games!

http://scratch.mit.edu/users/Jdoggparty

• 12 Replies
killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

congratz on the game

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

nice game

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

not bad, actually. keep making them games! we need more developers and who knows! maybe you could be the next ConArtist or Kirn!

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Good job

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

that is using a program called scratch though. It is a program that makes programming easier. I can't put it on this site because it is an sb. file.

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

Keep up the good work.

One thing, though. I recognize those sound effects from somewhere, but I just can't put my finger on it. Just make sure you aren't infringing on copyright law. :-P

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Not bad! Congrats on the game 8/10

OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

Cool beans. I want to make my own games. Im trying to learn use flash. Well congratz. A decently good game. I like it

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Wow, a promising start. I look forward to seeing what you create in the future.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

To be honest I didn't like it. There were a few glitches and I lolled when it said 0-is your score- GOOD JOB!

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

Yea the art needs a bit of work but i guess its not all that bad seen as how it was made in Scratch. I dont realy know how far you can go with that program.

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Congratulations man and to tell you the truth not that much of a fan of your game.

Showing 1-12 of 12