ForumsForum GamesFanatic life

12 3533
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Want to tell others about something that happened in your life? Post it here for us to see.

Just so this doesn´t get banned too quickly:

1. Be truthful. don´t make up an experience.

2. Post what happened to you only or quote on someone else's experience. This is not for chatting on.

Example of a post:

(This is true)

Strangely, this year I have been followed by bad luck all around. Losing homework, losing my best friend, and tripping over things are just to name a few.

• 12 Replies
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

i here u on the bad luck. At my baseball tryputs, i got hit in the jaw with a baseball

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

hmm. weird. I have been doing pretty good, until this week.

I am usually a straight A student, on almost everything. I got a 83% on Religion, and 90% on Science. Then i brought in something 3 days late. WEIRD!

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Why wasn't my post sent? Oh well...

i here u on the bad luck. At my baseball tryputs, i got hit in the jaw with a baseball

Tough luck. Baseball has a lot of jaw breaking injuries. I remember watching a girl get her teeth knocked out by a baseball. Nasty.

hmm. weird. I have been doing pretty good, until this week.

I am usually a straight A student, on almost everything. I got a 83% on Religion, and 90% on Science. Then i brought in something 3 days late. WEIRD!

Ouch, sorry about the grade. The same thing is happening to me, but the other way round. I usually have grade 90+, now it starts at 98% and all my subjects are over that. My social life is getting a chipping. Break up with my best friend, arguments with cliques who hate me(aka everyone but my classmates) ad so on.

By the way:

This thread is not only karma and luck, but everything that happens to you, good or bad. I got a post from someone telling me that karma doesn't exist, and I had to explain to him that my life is having some bad turns.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

My life is freaking wonderful.

Today in drama class my teacher gave me a free hot pocket!!! It was for absolutely no reason!
My drama teacher has a microwave and a big stash of hot pockets and soda!
normally the hot pockets cost a dollar!
i saved some money!!!
yes!

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

omg go on youtube search jim gaffagan hotpocket. its hillarious. If you ate the hot pocket, ure gna die.

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

the letters that are starred are fig

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

omg go on youtube search jim gaf***an hotpocket. its hillarious. If you ate the hot pocket, ure gna die.

One word: Offtopic

Okay? Come on, this is a society forum, and not to display youtube videos.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

today i got outta school and i wasnt even sick!!!
yes!
so lucky!!

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i had a 4 wheeler run over me with my 150 brother and uncle ...owww

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

i had a 4 wheeler run over me with my 150 brother and uncle ...owww

haha
Nice one.
btw this is my 100th post!!!!
yeah!!!
thats something else good that happened to me today!
chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i had a half day of school today

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

my school hasn't started lol

Showing 1-12 of 12