ForumsForum GamesDungeons and Dragons RPG

28 4852
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

this is based of the popular dice series, Dungeons and Dragons (D&D). I have dice at my house, so i wont just choose wether or not you live, the dice do.

first fill out this sheet, say items that are in medevial times, not guns and stuff. Race and class are anything fantasy like. You can be a dwarf for example, but not a dragon!

Name:
Race:
Class:
Bio: (short, sweet and to the point, based of your race and class. I dont want any wizards with body builder muscles)
Items: (normally i dont giv u an option, but in this i will. Pick 4 items you think your race and class would most likely have, and i will give you 1 or 2 more. This is optional. I can giv you all your items if you want)
Money: everyone starts with 30 gold. (5 bronze=1 silver, 5 silver =1 gold, 5 gold=-platinum. There will be other currencies throughout the game)
Hp: everyone starts with 25 hp

experience points (xp points) will be rewarded for various things you do. I will post the xp charts shortly.

i can take 4.

have fun!

• 28 Replies
slightly_insane
slightly_insane
84 posts
Nomad

i am a DM, can i use my D&D characture

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I DM too! I have dice, of course, but it is probably best to leave the roles to you.

slightly_insane
slightly_insane
84 posts
Nomad

DMs unite and kill every one with our mindflayers. btw what monster manuals do you guys use, i have 3.0

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Mindflayers? Bah! I like Tendriculos. Thay can exchange Iron Will for Combat Reflexes.

slightly_insane
slightly_insane
84 posts
Nomad

they are good too, but i like the mindflayers though because they can eat brains and are very powerfull magic creature.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Pesky magic. My mage rolled four crit acid arrows in one encounter! A good will can take a mindflayer, as will high DPS.

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

uhh guys.. can we break it up? make a new character for this game. and im a DM also and no mindflayers, just the basic classes. This isnt going to be an advanced game unless all 4 people who join are DMs as well. Then we can party

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

now that would be cool!

Name:Jack Horner
Race:Gnome
Class:Paladin
Bio: I am Jack the Magnificent, jumper of the candle stick and puller of the plumb.
Items: Long sword, chain shirt, Shield, 20 feet of rope.
Money:30 gold
Hp:In D&D, about twelve but here: 25

experience points: 0

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

So is it just the races mentioned in the PH, or can I be a kobold?

P.S.: I DM too, though I haven't run a DnD campaign...
P.P.S.: Shouldn't we write alignment too?

@Xzeno:
GNOME!!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Yeah for fourth ed. I've been checking out other races but you know I reject em'. Good point. I'm Lawful Good, in case you didn't guess.

slightly_insane
slightly_insane
84 posts
Nomad

Name: fardrock
Race: wood elf
Class: druid
Bio: i just turned 110 so now i am just old enough to start adventuring, my master druid says i might want to wait abit and learn more about druidhood but i wat to see the world

Items: hide armor, sling and pouch with 10 stones, scimitar, club,

Money: 30 gold
Hp: 25 hp

can i have my animal companion?
experience points 0/1000

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

@ Zophia
I would say PH, but I can't see the objection to kolbolds.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Race:Human
Class:Mage
Bioon't worry,no muscles!Short brown hair and brown eyes,2 hands and 2 legs.
Items:Cloak,staff,health potion,mana potion

slightly_insane
slightly_insane
84 posts
Nomad

in my campain kobolds were the good guys most of the time, i loved that the one article in Dragon about koblod and how people kept picking on them.

Showing 1-15 of 28