ForumsSupport Forumadvertisements

28 7187
fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

I dont know what your terms with them are,or how hard it is but would it be good to space the ads a little further from the game itself? I dont know about you guys but for some reason it distracts me a lot

• 28 Replies
fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

you dont think he would be allowed 2 space them out a little bit?

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

yes the smileys are sooo annoying! "oh my god! no way!" i mean who would want them anyway

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

I was referring to S_P_S's statement about "covering up" advertisements. They should still be able to make a bigger page to give us some room.

Pancakelord
Pancakelord
25 posts
Nomad

The advertisements don't bother me , just something you have to deal with if you're on a site that offers anything free.

nookdew
nookdew
4 posts
Nomad

you shound be able to exit out of the ads

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

my idia....

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

i know no one likes them, but how is this going to make them go away.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Even if you do accidentally click on an advertisement, they are set up to open in a separate window so as not to affect game play.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

yeah but they do cover up gameplay for a little, so it could affect your score, lives whatever.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

make tehre a butten next to the add to make it unclickable/clickable but you still can see and hear it

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

I thibnk it would solve the ..."small" problem if they were moved a few inches away from the game screen, ar grouped together.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

ya or maby but teh das on teh side

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

some adds have viruses and some are uneproprit i think they should be somewhere elts then below the games mamby beside the comments alot of space there. /:

Showing 16-28 of 28