ForumsForum GamesCorrupt a wish!

11332 1598614
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

You corrupt the previous posters wish than make your own wish. Begin!

I wish for a pony! (lul)

• 11,332 Replies
gablaltorax
gablaltorax
84 posts
Nomad

You thre the clock out a window in th police pulled you over o the side of the rode but then you realize that you are hungry in you pull away to go eatat burger king you order a Mchicken and some kethu but you couldnt open the kepthchup so you went to the store to buy scisors but you didnt have enough money so you went to your freinds house to burrow some money to buy the scissor to open up the ketchup ingo back to the police but your freind didnt have the money so you went to the bank in got a 6000$ loan but didnt realize that you were drunk in put in 600000$s in your mom wich whom you live with will never be able to pay off your dept so you guy buy the scissors in open the ketchup packet then remember you are a vegitarian.... so you order the chicken crisp salad in whenn you get home you feed the crisps to your dog but it hit you...you dont have a dog then you think wth did i feed that chicken to??just then a bear plows through your window you grab your shotgun in yourabout to shoot it but it kills you in the police put your family in jail because in miami its illegal to ride a sk8board at the beach ......

gablaltorax
gablaltorax
84 posts
Nomad

^
/ \\
|
| i was bored...

GamerMatt
GamerMatt
41 posts
Nomad

I destroy your boredness by making you have so much fun you can't take it any-more and decide to shoot yourself

I wish I was God

gablaltorax
gablaltorax
84 posts
Nomad

Chuck norris kills you a wish people had to read my story again Flag
You thre the clock out a window in th police pulled you over o the side of the rode but then you realize that you are hungry in you pull away to go eatat burger king you order a Mchicken and some kethu but you couldnt open the kepthchup so you went to the store to buy scisors but you didnt have enough money so you went to your freinds house to burrow some money to buy the scissor to open up the ketchup ingo back to the police but your freind didnt have the money so you went to the bank in got a 6000$ loan but didnt realize that you were drunk in put in 600000$s in your mom wich whom you live with will never be able to pay off your dept so you guy buy the scissors in open the ketchup packet then remember you are a vegitarian.... so you order the chicken crisp salad in whenn you get home you feed the crisps to your dog but it hit you...you dont have a dog then you think wth did i feed that chicken to??just then a bear plows through your window you grab your shotgun in yourabout to shoot it but it kills you in the police put your family in jail because in miami its illegal to ride a sk8board at the beach ......
Now tey do!!!

gablaltorax
gablaltorax
84 posts
Nomad

Iwish people would go to end of kings rpg

GamerMatt
GamerMatt
41 posts
Nomad

Mods deleted it.
Go to Kight Night RPG (and DON'T say "because the Mods deleted it!)

GamerMatt
GamerMatt
41 posts
Nomad

Okay...
*Gives you Chuck Noris for 5 hours. Annoys you that by the 3rd, you kill urself. 3 SECOND BTW.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

you fail!

I wish that chuck norris jokes would just die already, chuck norris sux!

Lynoth
Lynoth
509 posts
Nomad

Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicks you for insulting his jokes.

I wish I had a bacon pizza.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

you get explosive dirahea from the bacon being to greasy.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

crap, I can't corrupt, toad forgot to make a wish!!

I wish for a 3lb. Cake with no negative influences or afflictions on me or anyone I know and will not get blamed for it.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I steal your cake and eat it!

I Wish people would go play on my Word Association game!

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

Aliens eat your cake! Hahaha I didn't do it, did I?!

I wish for world peace! Why would you want to corrupt that?!?!?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The game is so original that they won't play it, they want something eccentric. And I said "with no negative influences or afflictions.." >_>

I wish spammers would go away

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Granted, but you become tempted by their ways, and turn into the worst spammer the internet has ever seen.

I wish my homework was asexual so it would do itself.

Showing 106-120 of 11332