ForumsGame WalkthroughsSift Heads 4 Walkthrough

12 17360
Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

Okay. I've decided to make a walkthrough fo this game. I haven't seen one up here yet, so here we are now.
Okay. We'll start with the missions at Montreal. Okay, now just a heads up, I'll tell you what weapon I used, although I doubt it matters.
Early Morning: Okay, I used a Berreta for this one. What I do, is when the car stops and the door opens, I fire repetadly at it. Try this out.
Suicidal Bridge: This one is pretty easy. I used the Berreta again. Once the truck passes the middle of the bridge, shoot it and a pannel should fall. Ugh. You should see three pillars holding the bridge up. Inbetween the first and second one, shoot around the middle of those two. Then the bike should fall through it. And thus, mission accomplished.
Okay, now moving onto France.
Sunny Day: I used the Berreta. This one is very easy. Look for the guy sitting down at a table with a laptop. Sift his @$$.
The "Rendez-vous": I used the Dragunov. Look for the two sitting at a table together. Shoot the glass first. Then wait untill they kiss. Their heads should look almost as if they are inside eachother. Sift 'em both with one bullet.
The Gentleman: Again, I use the Dragunov. Okay this one can be a bit tricky. Look at the door, and wait for the guy to come out. Shoot him in the head. It can be hard with all those flashing lights though.
Okay, flying to Italia now.
A Running Info: Okay, I used the Dragunov. This one is fairly easy. Just watch the bridge until you see one of the stickmen run by. Shoot him. Easy as that. Might miss your first try, but no worries.
Elevator Ride: Okay, I use the MP5 for this one. Wait until the dude beside the elevator gets in it, once he starts going up, just shoot at the lower button. The one he presses. Easy.
Now were sifting in Egypt.
A Good Offer: Okay, equip the Dragunov. Alright, don't shoot anyone in the trucks or anything. Wait until you see the two on Camels. I shoot the one in the back first. Then the other. I don't think it matters though.
Broken Bottles: Okay, I use the MP5 again. Okay, start by shooting the three guys in turbans from right to left. Once you've done that, shoot the man behind the bottles. Complete. =)
Okay, now we'll go to Brazil.
Exotic Car: Dragunov. Okay, this one doesn't have any triks to it really. Look at the main road, the car should come from the right. You have to put a bullet in his brain. So time your shot right, and you'll get him in the head through the window.
Five Star Resort: Okay. Dragunov again. First shoot the drinks that the two around the target are holding. Once he is alone, sift him.
Floating Corpse: Okay I used the Dragunov again. Once the to Yaughts pull up, in the one further away, a guy should look out the back. Blow his brains out.
Now we will be sifting in Russia.
Midnight Rider: Alright, this one I bought the Barret for. I ended up using the MP5. =P Whatever, anyways, once the car gets close to the garage, shoot the electrical box near the top of the roof. After the crash, he will get out of the car. Finish the job.
Office Call: Okay, I used the MP5 again. Shoot the tire on he car, and a guy should pop his head out. DON'T SHOOT. The guy in the car isn't your target. Wait untill a man shows his head in a window. Shoot that man. =)
Closed Passage: Again, MP5. Okay, the man in the truck is your target. But to get him silently, you must wait untill the empty part of the train goes by. Then shoot him. Remember though, there is only one empty space on the train.
Alright, now were going to Japan.
Bloody Bath: Alright. MP5. (My favourite weapon =P) Okay, look for the room on the left hand side. The room is empty, and has a bath in it. Wait for awhile, and the target will come up from the water in the bath. Shoot him.
Shadow Of Traditions: MP5 again! Okay, shoot the guys with swords on their backs. Simple.
Asain Meals: Alright. I used the Barret. Look for the guy with a red bottle beside him. Shoot that guy in the arm when he's about to eat some of his food. His chopsticks should go into is face... Nice.
Alright. Now Vancouver.
Windshield Mounts: I used the MP5. Wait until the man has his hand on the sign. Shoot the sign. He will fall. Then shoot the rock where the sign was. It has crack in it It will fall and crush the guy. Mission complete.
Alright! Last mission!
Back to Brazil.

Drowning In Ipanema: Alright, I wanted to go out with a bang, so I used the Barret. Alright, look for the guy in the water that isn't moving at all. Not even up and down. You'll notice him. Then enjoy they ending.

Thanks for reading, I hope this helped.
Please write comments, and feedback. Or tell me if I missed anything.

-Serenade.

• 12 Replies
Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

Well Sodis, I figured it's been posted. But I felt like making one on Armorgames. It would be easier for some. But thanks for the appreciation.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah but at least you don't need to go back and click on another vid repeatedly so i think this is a merit walkthrough!!!!=)

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

There's a walkthrough on the page.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Well at least give him credit guys.
I bet none of you would write that much.
Heck i would get angry!

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

Hey dude i love the walkthrough forum you made i am gunna use it some time when i play it.

Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

Thanks Juan and Killing man. If others don't want to to use it, then forget them.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Wow, amazing guide! But you should add to it that you get sound surpressers on some of your guns if you beat the game with an overall ranking of 'sifter' But the only thing about those, is that I've never found out how to use them.

Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

Hmmm. I had no idea about that.. If I find out how to use them, or anything, I'll certainly post it somewhere here later. Thanks.

Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

Hmm. We have a few views now. If you guys have anything to contribute, please tell us. Especially about what thingthingfreak said..
Thanks.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

What is the point of this? There is one on a link on the game through to the official website with videos even.

bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

Good guide, thnx for that Ill save that for later.

humanthatisaliveok
humanthatisaliveok
1 posts
Nomad

yoo your the coolest bro thanks so MUCH!!

Showing 1-12 of 12