ForumsGamesNew Text-Based Game (STILL IN DEVELOPEMENT)

3 2186
CYBERWARS
CYBERWARS
1 posts
Nomad

cyber wars
http://cyberwars.ulmb.com/

It is still in development and the creator is working on it as we speak. Come try it out and offer suggestions but keep in mind that this is not a finished game and does have flaws. The more people we get coming to this site, the faster it will be finished.

• 3 Replies
Venima
Venima
10 posts
Nomad

hah...I was creating like a crappy version of this myself a couple of weeks ago....I'm all for it

One suggestion would be to deactivate the navigating buttons (North East South West) when you get attacked...

And also it said, cheat attempt detected....all I did was attack a Nano bot. (maybe pressed the button too rapidly)

But anyway....other than more creatures more towns more description for the land....I think it's ok....maybe meet some friendly creatures instead of monsters which you could trade or talk to. If you have the game Oblivion I'd imagine that would definately help with the inspiration for this game...

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

not a big fan of text based games

LP4eveR
LP4eveR
52 posts
Nomad

hey dont forget: if you want to game played by other people (hmm it looks like i forgot how to make passive sentence ) the game must have diffrence from other games, there must be a reason to choose this game instead of others and you know, this game same with others..but if it's your first game it's good starting..

Showing 1-3 of 3