ForumsGamesCalling all game makers :D

19 4304
kcaz
kcaz
59 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone, Kcaz here again,

So i have an idea for a game, it would be a tower defense game. I made a topic about it called 'TD Game Idea'. You can look at that, but the main idea is you can play the TD multiplayer where one person is attacking, and the other is defending. Both towers and creeps can be upgraded by adding different parts.

Is anyone even willing to think about this as a basis of a game? If so please E-mail me at

kcazyz(AT)gmail(DOT)com.

Thank you in advance,
~Kcaz

• 19 Replies
paperxcrip
paperxcrip
141 posts
Nomad

Umm...
why?

kcaz
kcaz
59 posts
Nomad

Well I have been playing a lot of TD games recently, and as a player and not a maker, i was interested in voicing what I would like in a game, as others would agree with me.

In other words i would like to see i different kind of game that everyone would appreciate.

paperxcrip
paperxcrip
141 posts
Nomad

Why this thread?

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

I saw you make another thread like this, I guess your pretty anxious for someone to make a game for you
I will ignore the fact that this is a kind of spam (you are making a thread with the same idea again)
I would make this new TD but Im in for a challenge, that would be easy

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You should suggest this to a developer who likes making tower defense games, and plus, this should be in the game support section.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I meant "Programming Help".

kcaz
kcaz
59 posts
Nomad

Oh, sorry I'm rather new here, I thought because it is a flash game, i should put it here.

BTW the reason i made this thread was because someone suggested that to attract developers, i should make a new thread. I didn't mean to spam, sorry

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think this is a pretty good idea. You should just tell a game developer, like John or something.

kcaz
kcaz
59 posts
Nomad

Oh, ok, thanks, but how do i know who are game developers?

LP4eveR
LP4eveR
52 posts
Nomad

just search the td games on AG and when you enter the game's page you can always see the developer's profile below the game..

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

When you look at how many points they have, it will say if they have submitted any games.
Also go to the bottom of a user's page and see if they have submitted any games.

OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

I think that would be a good idea. But would it be like two people at one computer, or like online or something?

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/OctoberSnowsSig/OctoberSnowSig-1.png

kcaz
kcaz
59 posts
Nomad

I guess it could be both online and two people at a computer, i don't see why not.

Thanks for the advise on how to find game makers btw

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

in my opinion, i dont like towerdefence games any more. its been played out and so is gemcraft!

kcaz
kcaz
59 posts
Nomad

Yeah I understand what you're saying, but thats why i would like to see this game, so tower defense games could take another step forward, and become popular again.

Showing 1-15 of 19