ForumsGamesCalling all game makers :D

19 4307
kcaz
kcaz
59 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone, Kcaz here again,

So i have an idea for a game, it would be a tower defense game. I made a topic about it called 'TD Game Idea'. You can look at that, but the main idea is you can play the TD multiplayer where one person is attacking, and the other is defending. Both towers and creeps can be upgraded by adding different parts.

Is anyone even willing to think about this as a basis of a game? If so please E-mail me at

kcazyz(AT)gmail(DOT)com.

Thank you in advance,
~Kcaz

• 19 Replies
jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

It might be hard, but you could probably make a tower defense game with Game Maker 7 from Yoyo Games. It's free. You can make platform games and top view games.

kcaz
kcaz
59 posts
Nomad

I know, I have a little experience with game maker, but the graphics would not be as good, and what you can do it rather limited.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

You cannot submit games made in Game Maker. Games must be in Flash format to be submitted (.swf I think?)

And isn't there already many tower defense games? Bloons tower defense... whiteboard tower defense... etc.

kcaz
kcaz
59 posts
Nomad

yes i know, but technically you could make a game in game maker, just not submit it to AG.

Yes you're right again, there are a lot of TD games on AG, but most of them get boring after i while, and i would like to see something different and unique.

Showing 16-19 of 19