ForumsGamesworst game on armor games?

153 27953
michaelh16
michaelh16
118 posts
Nomad

i think the worst game is wooglings. it has no point, and the game play is lame, sorry to any wooglimgs lovers but thats how i feel about it..

• 153 Replies
moklon
moklon
351 posts
Nomad

i dont know maybe the goblin game...forgot what is was called though.that or maybe some of the games mentally challenged people made in the sports section...

arm0redmafia
arm0redmafia
35 posts
Nomad

I would think all of the dress-up games are the worst for you don't need any skill to play them. But other than that i don't thin you should demote other games on armorgames because people still work on developing those games and just think if they said the name of your game was the worst on here. Don't feel to good now.

pukabird27
pukabird27
19 posts
Nomad

dress up games definetly

MinatoZero
MinatoZero
3 posts
Nomad

Definitely Dress Up games

SuperZagron
SuperZagron
424 posts
Nomad

Dress up games or andy law.

RikuFrost
RikuFrost
10 posts
Nomad

Dressing up games, because I hate them so much...

Elvish2
Elvish2
46 posts
Nomad

Tetris and it's clones

josekun
josekun
1 posts
Nomad

Tetris and it's clones??

Kungregation
Kungregation
13 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2

Addypick
Addypick
28 posts
Nomad

dress up games and the Tetris clones.

Punished1337
Punished1337
6 posts
Nomad

dress up games

brenda_1997
brenda_1997
831 posts
Nomad
Monroid
Monroid
11 posts
Nomad

Gotta be Sony, come on! I hate that!

AmazingSeamus7
AmazingSeamus7
1 posts
Jester

Two words: creekwood forest

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Let's see what can me a game bad:

#1 dressups are not games. You create your characters, but than there is no gaming part, so they are not bad games as they are not games at all.
#2 there are game which come out unfinished, beta phase, and they don't tell you, instead pretend to be a complete game (recently the game "Magicians" even dared to call the finished game its second installment!)
#3 game with bad control (like there was ShellShock Live 2, meh)
#4 the rip-offs. When a game is complete rip-off of another game, like Zombie Crusade, or Gemcraft Labirinth CS it is just facepalm.
#5 games with impossible quests for bad control, bad design, bad savings, like L.I.F.E. or the Bubble Tank series
#6 the incredibly repetitive ones, like Rag Doll Achievement, or Road of the Dead 2
#7 the one-time jokes which are totally badly designed AND are attached to incredibly demanding quests, like Tredamillsaurus Rex.
#8 the ones not sufficiently tagged, like King's Road
#9 the ones which not worth playing on lower difficulty (either too easy or too boring) like Paladog
#10 the ones which not worth playing on higher difficulties, like Epic Battle Fantasy 4, in which case every battle comes with instantkills thus stripping you from gaining skills in playing the game
#11 the too short ones, like The Deepest Sleep. The game in all sense c00l, just too short.
#12 the games with unknown features, like Notorious Inc. What is the retirement-founding for for example?
#13 the obviously bugged ones for what you can't finish certain element (quest or unlockable) of the game, like Silent Conversation
# 14 the every-changing ones. You think you finished the game? You think you are just one move away from the AG-quest you want? These games can strip you from this. Example is Invert Selection.
#15 the ones with no ending, or story, or reason for what's happening, like Robots Initiate Work Sequence
#16 the ones where you can't reset your save and thus can't go back to certain features, like Adventure Mode for (that japanese looking shooting game i can't find now)
#17 the ones which work only on a specific browser (especially if that browser is Chrome)

Showing 136-150 of 153