ForumsGamesworst game on armor games?

153 27936
michaelh16
michaelh16
118 posts
Nomad

i think the worst game is wooglings. it has no point, and the game play is lame, sorry to any wooglimgs lovers but thats how i feel about it..

• 153 Replies
iyskreem
iyskreem
55 posts
Nomad

OK verdict

I just played Creekwood Forest and it is in the top 3 worst games. The other two are Extreme Downhill Snowboarding and... I forget the name of it sorry but it has an average score of like 1.5.
Worst *genre* is dressup games, worst game is prolly CWF.

[/thread]?

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I will say dress up games, they just dont have any point

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I agree, dress up games are pretty bad. I don't know if they're worse than Elephant Rave; at least dress up games have some variety once in a while...

ajajaj92
ajajaj92
195 posts
Nomad

dress up games and these (i wont tell the name) games where...(ok i'll tell the name!) CreekWood Forest

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've trained my mind to completely ignore dress up games, so up until a few hourse ago, I had no idea this site even had any!

slayer5454
slayer5454
46 posts
Nomad

I think moderators should close this topic, because everybody write the same answer

I agree, Some1 close this topic!!!
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Not everyone writes the same answer. I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy who said Elephant Rave was the worst one. Keep the topic open so people can express their own opinions, even if they are similar to those around them...

noonein2
noonein2
16 posts
Nomad

The worstgame is boxhead zombie wars

warfare134
warfare134
20 posts
Nomad

Dress up games...
their the worst and creekwood forest...
and maybe zombie erik...

warfare134
warfare134
20 posts
Nomad

[b]also THE GAME...
I didn't get the point...
Its just bloody...

adrianrox5
adrianrox5
9 posts
Nomad

I like totem destroyer but whats the point of dressup games?

adrianrox5
adrianrox5
9 posts
Nomad

also planet defence. 3 levels and there all the same. clocked it twice in 10 minutes!

22 posts
Nomad

[b]also THE GAME...
I didn't get the point...
Its just bloody...

The Game didn't have a point. It was just a humor game. Anyway, that aside, probably the worst game I've played so far is Jungle Assassin. I've played alot of games I didn't like so far but I forget most of them when I find games I like, and I've had the fortune of not yet playing these Dress up games everyone seems to hate. Oh yea, I hate the Boxhead series as well. I could go on....
Auxman
Auxman
11 posts
Templar

I didn't even know there are dress up games on AG!

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

I didn't even know there are dress up games on AG!

me neither
Showing 76-90 of 153