ForumsForum GamesRP Chronicles: Portal City

20 5080
CJGodman
CJGodman
22 posts
Nomad

Okay, I have created a very successful series, The RP Chronicles, on Kongregate.com . I am new here, so I don't know if it will kick off here. Although, on Kongregate, the mods got angry because the co-owner made new threads for every new section of the story, but I won't do that, I will just change the titles. For now, post a bio, and pictures are welcome. Oh, and we are in a desert like city in past-ish times.

*Main*

Name: Zain-"The Empowering Light"

Species: Angel

Religion: Christian

Special Skills: Elemental Magic-Light, Flying, Hand-to-Hand Mastery, Elemental Magic-Air

Looks-Main

Clothing: http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/12498AnimeGirl.jpg

Items: Fingerless gloves

Skin: Tan and smooth

Height: 7'

Weight: Skinny, but not freaky skinny

Other: Very good looking

Wing Color & Length: http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb247/thekillerbunnie/AnimeAngel.jpg

*Looks-Face*

Hair: http://a.bebo.com/app-image/7038820724/6517632217/PROFILE/i.yaquiz.com/img/q/u/08/04/23/Blue.jpg

Eyes: White

Teeth: Clean and straight, slightly fang-like

Nose: Normal

Ears: Lobed

Other: A single tattoo, a dragon tattoo, running down her right arm.

Battle Info

Weapons: None

Other: None

*History*

Parents: None, from heaven

Born: Was not born

Home Country/Planet: Heaven

History: Just the sedentary life of a battle angel.

• 20 Replies
bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

What do we do in here?

CJGodman
CJGodman
22 posts
Nomad

post a bio, then you can play. You post a bio so that I know who your character is

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Okay, actually hope this is an actual rpg, and not the like of the other hanging around here.

Name is Cenere, a whitefured lionlike anthropomorph. Hair is up in a ponytail, though it is a little short, his eyes are blue, and so is the broad stribe of fur on the tail.
Basic clothing; pants, tshirt and a jacket. He has bare feet. His only weapon is a large hammer, rather heavy one, so he do not move around much, at least not while carrying it. In a battle he is not as much skilled as moving on instinct and anger.
History would be wandering about, mainly because of some mocking everywhere he goes.
Only picture here: !!

CJGodman
CJGodman
22 posts
Nomad

Can't see the picture, but Okay. And it is.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Try clicking the link. It works for me.

And nice enough. Hopefully there will be some more to join.

CJGodman
CJGodman
22 posts
Nomad

Yeah... Oh, and

CJGodman
CJGodman
22 posts
Nomad

Oops, sorry. I meant to say

Yeah... Oh, and I can't see photobucket

CJGodman
CJGodman
22 posts
Nomad

Hmm....I guess we can start with two people, move up to however many when they join.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was flying around, looking for my brother, he had run off, AGAIN. I saw a blue wall closing in on me, I went to move around it, and it followed me, and it enveloped me.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Photobucket is mean, then. It is in the 'Exposed'-thread in the Art forum too.

Adjustments. 1.person
Just minding my own business, without anything to do. My tail is having its own life, twisting and turning, hairs standing on end. I shiver.

CJGodman
CJGodman
22 posts
Nomad

adjustment to bio: no air power, light and darkness, and I am schizophrenic. Nightmare and Supernova, one for light, one for darkness, and Zain is neutral. I will roll a die to see who I am, even means Zain, odd means one of the two, i then roll again. even is supernova, odd is nightmare.

[NIGHTMARE]

I had been teleported to some desert place, with many pyramids. I saw a grand one in the middle of the city, I quickly ran in, and looked around. I wouldn't need the bed, I was nocturnal, and when I did sleep, I rolled up and hardened my wings in a sphere. There was a rack of expertly sharpened black adamantium (best metal in the world), finest swords I had ever seen, so I took one, and I saw a nice tower shield, so I took that too. I sat on the throne, relaxing.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Schizofrenics are fun to play. Nice way of doing it, really,

'Why is the air so full of... tension...' I though to myself, sniffing the air slightly annoyed. Standing, I looked around, but nothing seemed different from the moments before the tension appeared.

CJGodman
CJGodman
22 posts
Nomad

Thanks.

[SUPERNOVA]

I walked around my pyramid, fascinated. I saw gems, which I frantically stuffed in my pockets, I saw sculptures, armor, which I bent into a nice little ring, and then I found a stable. I saw unicorns, stallions, and a Pegasus...No, The Pegasus. I knew who The Pegasus was, he was in my study book. I put warming light in my hand, and petted him gently and respectfully. I knew how he communicated, so I thought as loud as I could Hello, may I call you... Cire is it? I heard a fascinating voice in my head, like a king's voice. Yes, my name is Cire, and I understand you thinking it loudly, but it sounds like you are screaming at me, so you don't have to. Ahh, I see you have studied me. It looks like you know everything about me. Hop on. I mounted him Thank you very much, I appreciate this, it is a great honor. I rode him around the pyramid at full speed, letting the wind flow through my hair. He was so fast! I was probably somewhere around 300 MPH now, it was amazing. I went outside with him, letting him fly, and I hopped off, flying beside him. He thought to me Wow, I never realized your wings. I responded Yeah, a lot of people are surprised by them. I also have two more forms, a neutral form and a darkness form, constant schizophrenic light/dark battle inside me, and at the exact twilight moment, I am at my extreme power peak. Right now I am supernova, neutral is Zain, and darkness is Nightmare. I transformed conveniently right then.

[ZAIN]

Oh, wow, what convenient timing. I am Zain

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I looked up, still wondering why the world had become out of tune. My tail was in constant motion now, and I must have looked like a giant hairball, my fur all puffed up.

CJGodman
CJGodman
22 posts
Nomad

You should find a portal here soon, the whole game is based around this city right now.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I will, I just thought there actually would be a GM to post scenery. You did not post much information in the beginning, so wondering about the concept?

Showing 1-15 of 20