ForumsThe Tavernwhat is the worst accident that ever happens to you?

32 4611
bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

one of them was when I was riding my bike and I crashed into my firend and I flew over the hanndle bares and landed flat on the ground with my eyes closed.I was thinking I was dead and so where my firnds and I relised I was alive so I got up with blood gushing down my shoulder and it did not hurt.

• 32 Replies
bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

another thing that hapend to me when i was 1 is i fell down the stairs and broke my nose and when i was 4 i tried to do the dishes but the glass broke and i fell and it got stuvk in my eye brow and when i turned 5 i fell of of a ballcony in a 2 storie apartment building and when i was 6 i dropped a burning iron on my foot and when i turned 10 i broke my leg and when i was 11 i rode my bike down a hill and fliped off and the bike fell on me and that accient i talked about at the begining happend when i was 12 and i am now

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

i almost drowned bcs i fell into a river in colorado lol

michaelh16
michaelh16
118 posts
Nomad

the worst accident that ever happened to me, was last september, my mom died in a car accident, it sucked, i missed school for almost a month and almost dropped out, but the worst part is, after a really long time you start 2 4get what they sounded like, and that hurts really bad......

_kolak_
_kolak_
220 posts
Nomad

there was about at least 4 feet of dirt piled..and i had a HARO bike so you know..i was thinking about getting some sick air so i did..and i was soaring in the air but then my bike went exactly vertical but i was still in the air and i hit the ground doing a massive face plant..while the bike was still in the air..the bike landed on me and the handle bars on the bike were like sharp rusted metal and so the bike came down and the handle bars landed straight on my nuts sac and ripped my nut sac straight open and my tire hit me in the head...wow that was pain to my life..

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

mr friend got a new shed and it had a window about at the level of my arms. Anyways we were joking around and it ended with me pertending to punch is window. Anyways i didn't stop and my arm went through the window, and it broke. I quickly reacted and pulled my arm back out slicing up my arm pretty bad. All my friends made fun of me for a month after saying i was emo cuz i cut myself. =( lol but ya.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I fell off my scooter and it almost broke my arm, ouch

JamestheFreak
JamestheFreak
30 posts
Nomad

mine would be when i was 6 years old and when our dog was in the backyard when our gardeners were there and i tried bringer her back in by pulling her tail then she bit my face and cut my upper lip open and my face was all bloody since i saw in the mirror so i had to get stitches and plastic surgery where i was injured and i still got the scar and is really noticeable

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

i had a deep and large scar on my head because i hit my head so hard at the corner edge table (ouch!!!!!!!!!!!)
My brothers actually saw my real brain in deep inside the scar. I look at the magnifying glass and I said, "Holy s**t, what the f**k, i could see my brain. i got it fix for 2 weeks and the scar was gone but i could stiil see it.

JamestheFreak
JamestheFreak
30 posts
Nomad

that would be cool to see your brain or at least your bone

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

It was about 2 years ago when i was 9, my mom told me to quit climbing on the fence. Well, one day it was raining out side, i was playing tag with my freinds. i was going to hop the fence but my shoe got caught on the side and i fell down and broke my wrist. Yeah, Im' glad they took that fence down, i would still be playing on it XD (I never did learn my lesson, by the way).

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

one time i sliped in ice and hit my leg on a metal fence and suddenly stuck out and it was all purple

The_AG_King
The_AG_King
324 posts
Nomad

i dropped 3 shampoos in the shower on my foor, hit my head with the soap, fell, and hit my head on the faucet thing in the shower. This is all in one shower

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i was on a skateboard and wasnt looking ( i was changing the song on my ipod ) well i ran into a truck and fell to the ground and my hands got fractured i think but i never went to the docters to know for sure :b the truck didnt even notice hahaha!

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Well, I don't have any memory of this, but I do have a scar to prove it. According to my parents, when I was a little boy, I bit right through my lower lip once.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

i actually havent had any accidents... nope, none that i can remember

Showing 16-30 of 32