ForumsArt, Music, and WritingHome Movies...

14 3895
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well Hello...

In a secretly evil plot to boost my YouTube views...I have decided to make a topic about Home Movies...I know, it isn't exactly Art, Music or Writing...but it sort-of fits...

These movies are made by me and are edited and produced by me...so don't expect too much greatness. Yes, they are kind of lame!

Pirate Tales - Part 1

Pirate Tales - Part 2

Pirate Tales Part 3

Enjoy!

KingRyan

Hopefully this isn't deleted from obscenity...since it shows my face...and now everyone will know what I look like...(for future warning...yes my nose is slightly largish)...

• 14 Replies
Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

[quote]haha nice, and no i dont think it will be deleted casue your not giving away where you live or anything like that.

man, it was ok

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Lol...I wasn't being serious about the deleting bit...but like now you all know what I look like...my identity...it is ruined!

KingRyan

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm maybe more people should start creating videos on this site and they could expand this section of the site for user created videos as well.If you have windows then you can download a free video capture program like cam studio(Google it)and make videos off of things that are displayed on your television screen then edit it and add a title,credits,and such then submit it to youtube.After that is done more people could put their links to the videos on this section,or really just this thread if that was the original point anyways.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

So is that you fst6? Woah...people so don't look how I thought they would...

Oh and BTW...does anyone else have any movies they have made?

I don't get what you mean crimson...

KingRyan

99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

hmm maybe more people should start creating videos on this site and they could expand this section of the site for user created videos as well.

I wish they did that for animations
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well I have just uploaded my first real video made for AG.It has myself narrating a video tour of AG.Its not amazing since I had alot of issues today,but still it was just sort of a test for my head set,and I will give a link to it tomorrow after it has been processed.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Kool! A video tour of ArmorGames....Yay...

Of course not Fst6...I thought you were some hot girl from America! Jks!

KingRyan

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

uh I screwed up when I said alot of stuff on here.Just be sure to read the full description of the video before you watch it and you might understand what I mean.Also for some reason my voice is slightly distorted.Anyways its loaded so here you guys go.

A Full Tour of ArmorGames.com

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,I'm thinking of creating a thread for all of my videos soon,but first I shall post a new one here.It is about 5 free useful programs(that I am sure most of you have heard of by now)that you can download off of the internet.So I hope you guys like it and also I tried to make it better then the last one,and also for some reason my voice through the mic for some reason has a distorted slightly higher pitch to it so I don't get that at all.Anyways here is the video.

An Overview of 5 free programs

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

You sound bored on the AG one, and your battery was going flat on the second one...

KingRyan

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well first off I for the most part always sound bored,but now that I think about it.The day I made that video I had just taken the PSAT's that day and was quite tired.Also what do you mean by my battery was going flat?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well....the little battery in the corner was flashing!

Also, your screen must be tiny, because my AG pages have about and inch and a half of blue at the sides, and i don't have to scroll to get to different bits of the pages!

Darn....this will take me off 5555 points....

KingRyan

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well...I don't mean to 'Bump Spam'...but really that is the point of this post...

I checked the insight of my first movie, and I found that there were more views in America and Alaska then anywhere else. Also, 49% of all views came from AG...so I suppose advertising here is a good idea...

KingRyan

007bogie
007bogie
3 posts
Nomad

NIce I think I might upload some of my vids if I havent lost them.

Showing 1-14 of 14