ForumsGamesWe need some new defence games.

23 5200
Dark_Dreamer
Dark_Dreamer
8 posts
Nomad

I hope someone makes a new defence game soon because i have played basically all of them and i want to play a new one. If someone creates a new defence game i would really appreciate it but i would like them to add something like a leveling up system or some customizing (like being able to pick your own colors). I am going to try to make a game myself but i don't know how it will turn out. If you have any ideas for me or other people please tell me.

• 23 Replies
xXSasukeUXx
xXSasukeUXx
5 posts
Nomad

would be intersting to see some

magicbananas
magicbananas
3 posts
Nomad

I agree, some more good tower defence games would be awesome.

kcaz
kcaz
59 posts
Nomad

wow, all these threads, and still no game makers...

oh well

guitarboy1193
guitarboy1193
11 posts
Nomad

I love playing those turret defense games. theyre my favorite. games like Turret Defense, Random Defense, Warfare 1917, Whiteboard Tower Defense, ect.

dragonman4994
dragonman4994
81 posts
Nomad

Well, first you should have a few maps to choose from. Have different difficulty levels. Make the turrets or whatever, have a lot of upgrades. Those are a few things i would like to see in one. I do agree greatly that we need a new one. Good luck with making the game.

Dark_Dreamer
Dark_Dreamer
8 posts
Nomad

Well i tried to make a game and i was almost done with it and then it wouldnt save so it got erased and now im really mad about it but i might try again tomorrow or something.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

defence games are awesome

nefike
nefike
2 posts
Nomad

i like defence games too, all style i like better the old style defenders but the space defender games are not bad too

Joelansing
Joelansing
14 posts
Nomad

Yeah, we do need new ones. Have you ever tried VR Defender Y3K? I'm not sure if it's on here but it's really good. It's really simple and easy to understand but fun. All tower defenses should be like that.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Just type Defense in the games search and you shall get a few Tower Defense games.

piouyto
piouyto
32 posts
Nomad

me too....

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester
hockeyboy55
hockeyboy55
2 posts
Nomad

i love tower defence games... and all of them are getting really boring becasue of how many times i have played them.

ELPadget
ELPadget
2 posts
Peasant

I think defense games are the most enjoyable way to spend flash time. There are so many good ones, and people are always making new renditions.

Colby_123
Colby_123
11 posts
Nomad

Yeh, my favourite type of game.
Just boring now though, i have played them all.

Showing 1-15 of 23