ForumsForum GamesFallout 2 (forum game edition)

7 2801
KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Ok,this is meh first forum game here,so please dont complain bout this game.I guess some of you lot have played Fallout 2.If not,heres the story(short version):the humans have used up all their resources and the world got devastated by a nuclear war.Here it is,the character sheet.Complete it before you play:

Name:
Weapon:
Tag Skills(these skills will grow more rapidly,you are only allowed 3 tagged skills and you cant retrieve your tags):

Here are the classes with their weapons and special skills:

Tribesman-->Spear
Tribesman skills:-->Tracking:you can catch your prey wherever it is and can use up environment as camouflage(this is quite much like the Outdoorsman skill)
-->Throwing:you are very good with thrown weapons like spears,knives,darts etc.
-->Hardened:your hunting experience and living on the rough devastated land has hardened your skin.This will add up +5HP every time you level up.
The tribesmen are very strong and have good endurance,but they are very dumb.
STR:8
END:9
INT:2
CHA:4
PER:4
AGI:6

Gunslinger-->Pipe rifle
Gunslinger skills:-->Gunslinging:you are very efficient with guns.This will add 5% to your small firearms proficiency each level.
-->Agility:you are more agile than most,and can do amazing things with your body.This gives you 1 bonus agility at the start of the game.
-->Marksmanship:you have a very good aim with any weapon except throwing weapons.This gives you 1 bonus Perception at the start of the game.
The gunslingers have good agility,average charisma and intelligence,great perception,but very low strength and endurance.
STR:3
END:2
INT:6
CHA:5
PER:8
AGI:7
Techie-->Combat Knife
Techie skills:-->Medic:you have a very good experience in healing and can bandage almost anything.
-->Electric Man:you have a very good proficience with any electric weapons,so your Energy Weapons proficiency will go up by 5% whenever you gain a new level.
-->Repairman:you can repair almost anything with anything.Your Repair skill will go up by 5% per level.
The techies have low agility,average perception and endurance,low strength,high intelligence,and good charisma.
STR:4
END:5
INT:8
CHA:7
PER:6
AGI:4

STR:Strength(how much damage you deal with melee and thrown weapons)
END:Endurance(how much HP you have)
INT:Intelligence(your capability in doing different hard tasks)
CHA:Charisma(your ability of comunicating with other people)
PER:Perception(your overall accuracy with guns)
AGI:Agility(determines how fast you can move)

Heres the EXP and level gaining chart:
Level 1:3000 EXP
Level 2:6000 EXP
Level 3:12000 EXP
Level 4:20000 EXP
Level 5:30000 EXP
Level 6:45000 EXP
Level 7:67000 EXP
Level 8:80000 EXP
Level 9:100000 EXP
Level 10:150000 EXP
Level 10 will be momentarily the maximum level attainable in game.The skills are:

Small Weapons
Big Weapons
Energy Weapons
First Aid
Doctor
Repair
Lockpick
Steal
Melee Weapons
Unarmed

You will all start with 50% to all skills.Im sorry I dont have a world map(at least for now)but Ill use the Fallout 2 city names and regions.You will all start in one party in the village Arroyo.From there you can undertake quests from different people.

I will only allow 5 people to this game(else I would have too much work to do typing and Im too lazy for that).Heres the list,fill it out please:

Now Ill wait for some people to join.

• 7 Replies
KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Awww please people come on,dont be like that.Do you know how much I worked at this?

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

I'll join. Just give me a minute to think about my character.

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

Name:C.V.
Biography: Beta club, Honors Science, skipping grades, total collage scholarships, and MIT were all commonplace words in C.V.'s life before the war started. Now he's living off that brilliant education of his.
Class:Techie
WeaponWhat weapons can you have?)
Tag Skills: Lock pick, Doctor, Melee Weapons

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Class: Techie
Biography: hopes he lives before all the resources and war affect him
Weapon: (Can i have anything?)
Tag Skills: Doctor, Lock pick, and Melee Weapons

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

Hello?

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

If nobody else responds in 24 hours, lock this mods.

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Oh im very sorry all of u.I was away a bit.But anyway the techies can have Combat knives for starting.Btw to start we must have 5 people.You all will be in one party.Please keep answering.Ill wait for more ppls to join k?PLS PPLS JOIN!I NEED U! xD

Showing 1-7 of 7