ForumsProgramming ForumI don't know how to upload videos, music etc to my MP4 anyone could help???

9 6774
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

I want to upload musics, games, videos etc to my mp4 but i don't know how!!!Don't worry i got all the stuffs =)

• 9 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Since when is there such thing as a mp4?I have heard of a mp3,but not mp4.If you want to know how to upload things to a mp3 player then you will have to say what type of mp3 player you have.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

this place is for programming help, you know like Flash Games. this topic may get locked *head's up*

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

umm if you guys didnt know an ipod is an mp4 player if you need help with that I can do it, if its something else i might not.

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

There is a Mp4 and this is on the wrong forum place.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

An Ipod nano is an mp4
an mp4 is like a mp3 but can watch videos.

Do you have any software for your mp4?
Do you have a usb cable?
When you connect your mp4 to your computer, a window should pop up asking you what you'd like to do with it. Open it to view files then drag and drop what you want onto your mp4. Make sure the things you have are the right file type. For example songs should be wma or mp3.

GJBottomley
GJBottomley
107 posts
Farmer

its easy first load mp3 sofware on to ur pc then set it up then plug in your mp3 and open up the media

wat type of mp3 is it like sony?

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

Ok, if the problem is that you don't know where to get the music and stuff, I can't help. If you have all of the music and stuff then all you have to do is plug it in to a USB cable and hook it up to your computer. Then go to "My Computer" and open up the mp4 stuff and drag the music and junk into the folder. (Your mp4 player might be named "Removable Disk&quot

I hope it helps, but you never got into any detail with your problem.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Soo where you guys want me to put this if its locked???

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I don't think this should be locked, that would be lame. I can understand why you thought it would go in this forum.

Any ways, is you're mp4 an iPod? If so, first, get whatever you want to go on their and put it in a folder on the computer. Then, open itunes and go "file", then click "import". Then just sync it onto the iPod.

If it's not an iPOD, then plug the device into the computer. Than just go into "my computer" and click on the icon that has the mp4's name on it. Then just go to the file where whatever you want to go on there is stored, click on it, and drag it into the folder that you opened for the mp4, and put it there.

Showing 1-9 of 9