ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Pie (Rated PG for Pregnant Gays)

8 2418
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

The pie sat there, looking at me with it's incredibly delicious eyes. I wanted to eat it, but it was for Bobby. Of course, Charlie wouldn't mind, but Stevie and Johnny and Freddy and Arty and Marty and Barty and Eddy and Timmy and Jimmy were always paranoid.
It was made from delectable apples, the very best, hand picked by horses. I drooled as I looked expectantly at the clock, as if waiting for Bobby to pop out so we could just eat the darn thing. But he didn't come. Then, I got a call, informing me that Bobby had been swallowed alive by a rather large primate. Without hesitating, I ate the pie and headed for the door. There was business to be done..... ....
The next morning, I killed my wife and children. It wasn't fair that they were invited to the Pie Party! Yes, not fair at all! I wore a mask and headed to the bank. I deposited the mask, took out some money, bought a mask and robbed the bank of masks. I then committed suicide and was sentenced to eternal damnation by Hades. He did like my pies though...

• 8 Replies
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Randomness FTW!!!! I'd make more, if people want.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

That was strange, but I like it a lot, hooray for randomness!

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

HUH?i don't get it..

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

that was kinda creeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyy

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

O.o WTF??? <.< yeah strand alright. PIE!!!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I'll make another one like this, but it'll be rated R for Restricted gays.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I'm bumping this since I made a part 2. =D

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

O_o

Erm..... o_+

Ok then...just kill everyone...